For some reason, twitterberry 0.8 has stopped working giving me the error message 'network request failed'.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 03:39 PM
    Maybe a network issue but you can always delete app and reinstall and give that a shot.
    04-08-09 03:44 PM
    Interestingly twitterberry works if a specifically tell it to use bibs rather than set to auto-detect.

Not changed any settings, it just stopped working.

04-08-09 03:45 PM
    Maybe a network issue but you can always delete app and reinstall and give that a shot.
    That's what I would do...
    04-08-09 03:48 PM
    I have TB .8 as back up to Social Scope and I have my TB set to auto-detect and I have no issues at all getting it to work right now..
    04-08-09 03:49 PM
    Seems to be working for now so I'll see how it goes.

If it breaks again I'll reinstall and see if that works.

04-08-09 03:50 PM
    I have TB .8 as back up to Social Scope and I have my TB set to auto-detect and I have no issues at all getting it to work right now..
    I thought social scope didn't work on os 4.5?

04-08-09 03:52 PM
    I found that I have not been able to twitter since yesterday and even upgraded to 9 and still network failure! :-O I went through and checked permissions yada yada - still NO - UGH This may cause some I phone envy!
    08-07-09 10:03 AM
    I found that I have not been able to twitter since yesterday and even upgraded to 9 and still network failure! :-O I went through and checked permissions yada yada - still NO - UGH This may cause some I phone envy!
    there was a DoS attack on twitter and facebook yesterday and they are still having issues gettin it back running smoothly
    08-07-09 10:15 AM
    seriously, this is getting ridiculous. We have 7+ threads on this, just in this topic area.

Moderators, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

My suggestion would be to lock and archive these old threads, start a new one with something general like "DDOS ATTACK AFFECTING TWITTER APPS" or something like that. You can even add links back to old posts to provide some context on the issues.
    Last edited by I_love_my_bold; 08-07-09 at 10:39 AM.
    08-07-09 10:34 AM
    By the way, TwitterBerry now has 0.9.1.1 available. It probably won't help with the issue you're having (as yours is most likely related to Twitter itself having issues) but newer is (almost) always better.

Here's the OTA link.
    08-07-09 10:36 AM
    I had the same problem when I upgraded to 0.9.1.0. solved by changing Twitter Connection Mode to BIBS.
    10-27-09 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD