It looks like he did resize it! I had actually deleted him... it helped, but the issue is still there if I try to scroll too far down. Maybe someone else has a huge user pic.
    Looks like he has - There is now V0.9 Beta 4 out for the TwitterBerry that caches profile pics and attempt to resize them if too big - go to TwitterBerry for BlackBerry on your blackberry to download (just went to Beta 4 - it was 3 a few hours ago so not sure what else he has added!)
    03-30-09 11:17 AM
    I hope this one works... The last twitterberry beta I downloaded just flat out didn't work on my blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 01:35 PM
    Twitterberry has been a mess over the last several days for me as well, locking up all the time!!!

I think I will give Tiny Twitter a try since I am tired of doing battery pulls!!!

At least I am not the only one, was beginning to think I was having huge memory issues.
    03-30-09 02:01 PM
    Social Scope is by far the best Twitter client out there. You have to go sign up on their site but the only problem its takes a month or two to get a invite. I use Twitterberry .8 as back up incase SS servers go down. I tried TB .9 and too me it just straight out sucks.
    I totally agree with Garz; Social Scope is the best. They are getting a little better about the invites, though you must remember that they are sending them out manually. The best way to stay updated is to follow them on Twitter.

As for TwitterBerry; I just downloaded the most recent Beta out of curiousity and it's erroring out when I try to open the app.
    03-30-09 02:15 PM
    Firstly, is twitterberry acting slow for anyone else? It's frozen up my blackberry (pearl 8130) twice today and whenever I do manage to get it working it is SO slow. If I want to click on a tweet to read the whole thing, I can't scroll precisely enough to click on it.. like I'll scroll and it'll stutter and land on the wrong tweet. I haven't updated anything or changed anything either... I downloaded twitterberry about a week or two ago and it was working fine til last night.

Secondly, is there anything better than twitterberry? I really just need something for reading my friends timeline, updating, replying... it would be nice if I could add followers on the go to. I don't use twitpic, I use flickr instead, so that's not really a necessity for me...
    Social Scope ... love it because facebook integration as well ... but if you don't use facebook I would say yatca is a good option.
    03-30-09 08:12 PM
    WHAT?!?! Beta 4 now? Wow.. They are like going crazy with this!! lol.. Beta 3 is working fine for me, so I will go ahead and upgrade to beta 4, and will be so pi**ed if it messed up like beta 1 did..
    03-30-09 08:38 PM
    Ok downloaded, and working fine
    03-30-09 09:00 PM
    i had issues with beta 3 hope this one works better...
    03-30-09 09:05 PM
    Does anyone have issues with not being able to follow/unfollow? I've had this problem since beta 8. I'd love to use Twitterberry because it feels well integrated with my BB, but Tiny Twitter is definitely the more polished app at this point.
    03-30-09 09:33 PM
    Does anyone have issues with not being able to follow/unfollow? I've had this problem since beta 8. I'd love to use Twitterberry because it feels well integrated with my BB, but Tiny Twitter is definitely the more polished app at this point.
    I have had problems unfollowing people... But I dont let that bother me since I dont ever unfollow people...
    03-31-09 05:19 AM
    i love TwitterBerry, but the fact that every twitter update causes the LED light to blink. Does anyone know how to fix that?!!
    10-31-09 09:57 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD