ive been running the newest 9.0.4 version of Twitterberry for about 2 weeks now and im having a hard time receiving alerts thru it.... Now to my understanding this app is supposed to be similar to the Facebook app as far as notifying you when you receive a reply or direct message. So far it has done neither.. The only notifications i can receive are sent via email or sms and i would love to have them come thru the twitterberry app. I am running 4.5.110 os on my 8310, should i upgrade to the 4.5.124 or what should i do... HELP
    Last edited by Slate004; 04-09-09 at 12:10 PM.
    04-09-09 12:04 PM
    when i get a facebook alert, there is s small icon on the top of my home screen .. i dont think twitterberry does that. or are you referring to the flashing led ?
    04-09-09 12:20 PM
    okay i get the flashing LED but i cant figure out what its for? i cant even get the led to stop flashing without doing a reset.... No icon like facebook though? that kinda sucks....
    04-09-09 12:24 PM
    yeah, theres no twitter mini icon notifier like facebook/myspace/aim/sms/email ... haha i got tired of seeing the lame red LED all the time so i went into the sound profiles and set all three of the twitterberry notification leds to off.
    04-09-09 12:33 PM
    see i cant even select those three to edit under profiles , i click and click on em and nothing, the red light doesnt even make a sound, it just flashes at me mocking me as if it knows i dont understand it...
    04-09-09 12:45 PM
    so i guess now my question is why cant i select the option to change the sound of the notifier and is there a twitter app out there that does give a lil indicator icon similar to facebook/myspace/aim etc....?
    04-09-09 12:46 PM
    as far as i know, there isnt an app that shows a notification like the facebook/myspace/aim apps. you can't select the sound?

Profiles > Advance > *go into/edit your preferred profile*

scroll all the way down to the 3 TwitterBerry stuff, then change the option "Out of Holster"/"In Holster" to "Tone" .. then select your ringtone.
    04-09-09 01:06 PM
    lol i know how to do all that, but it wont let me select it, i can change sms mms yahoo messenger phone etc but cant select any of the 3 twitter options.... Ive tried switching into other themes and that doesnt work and ive done several battery pulls and quick resets..
    04-09-09 01:09 PM
    once again im running the 4.5.110 os and have the 9.0.4 version of twitterberry maybe i need to downgrade to the last official version and not a beta? if so what is the last official version? im just throwing monkeys in barrels over here i really have no idea
    04-09-09 01:11 PM
    AAAAHHHH how do you get rid of the LED!

I have changed the options as advised and its still flashing!
    05-26-09 09:01 PM
    I have twitterberry and I was able to go under profiles and change the ringtone....I also have a "t" and the # of notifications just like facebook but I can't seem to get rid of it once I check the messages!!!

It was up to 8 notifications and then I got it down to 3 now that just won't go away!!!!

I have the same version as you! If anyone can help me get rid of the F*ing "t" I would love it! Other than that It works great~
    07-26-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD