Twitterberry 0.9.0.5 is ready for testing! Lots of fixes and some new stuff. OTA update went like buttah.

TwitterBerry for BlackBerry
    04-15-09 07:40 AM
    Screenshots please!
    04-15-09 07:47 AM
    Not much different-looking, except that the entire tweet text is now shown by default.

04-15-09 08:11 AM
    Not much different-looking, except that the entire tweet text is now shown by default.

I wish they kept it as aesthetically pleasing as .8

Thanks for the screen shot!
    04-15-09 08:34 AM
    NP. This was a more functional update.
    04-15-09 08:40 AM
    Follow/leave is fixed.
    04-15-09 08:59 AM
    I'm downloading in a few..and hopefully my friend's HUGE avatar gets sized appropriately. Has anyone else had this issue?
    04-15-09 09:54 AM
    Big performance increase, timestamps now update correctly, Twitpic works well, and it gives you a progress bar while uploading your pic! Trying the option to cache icons on the media card now. Also has logging, and network diags called Connection Doctor.

1 bug so far: when you change a setting and Save it, it won't exit the Options screen. You have to Save, then hit ESC, and it asks you to save again. The second time, choose Discard, and it exits, and your settings are saved.
    04-15-09 11:38 AM
    Question: does it flow smoothly like Tiny Twitter does? Don't know why it's a big issue for me, but it is! :-)
    By "flow smoothly", I mean when scrolling with the trackball, does it have some momentum and continue scrolling a little to help speed things along. Did I explain that clearly enough?
    04-15-09 12:36 PM
    Big performance increase, timestamps now update correctly, Twitpic works well, and it gives you a progress bar while uploading your pic! Trying the option to cache icons on the media card now. Also has logging, and network diags called Connection Doctor.

1 bug so far: when you change a setting and Save it, it won't exit the Options screen. You have to Save, then hit ESC, and it asks you to save again. The second time, choose Discard, and it exits, and your settings are saved.
    you can report bugs here: Customer support community for Orangatame

04-15-09 02:38 PM
    I shouldn't have to register on a 3rd-party site to report a bug for beta testing.
    04-15-09 02:54 PM
    Horrible lag and hour glass issues with my 8330. The Tiny Twitter blackberry client runs circles around this and I used to use Twitterberry. TT even lets you use your keyboard shortcuts, it's awesome.

Twitterberry seems to be heading backwards instead of forward in my opinion.
    04-15-09 09:49 PM
    hate to say it but i love the tiny twitter too
    04-15-09 10:43 PM
    Horrible lag and hour glass issues with my 8330. The Tiny Twitter blackberry client runs circles around this and I used to use Twitterberry. TT even lets you use your keyboard shortcuts, it's awesome.

Twitterberry seems to be heading backwards instead of forward in my opinion.
    I agree, the shortcuts are what keeps me going back to TT after trying out TB updates and other clients.
    Tiny Twitter still rules for me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 02:17 AM
    I tried uploading a photo and I got a 'Network Request Failed.' If you get it fixed, Is there a way you can have your text accompany with the photo to TwitPic, just like TinyBerry?
    04-16-09 06:12 AM
    Set your TwitPic connection method to TCP.

Which keyboard shortcuts are you referring to? T for top, B for bottom work, space bar for Page Down works. R for reply works...

Oh, and for the record, I actually use SocialScope, but I use Twitterberry for my second account, until the next SS update, which will support multiple accounts. So I'm not just a TB fanboy or something. I have tried Tiny Twitter, TB, and SS. Haven't looked at UberTwitter yet.
    Last edited by rrrebo; 04-16-09 at 03:28 PM.
    04-16-09 03:25 PM
    too slow for me to use..
    04-16-09 03:32 PM
    Link takes me to beta 4

Edit: if you click the download button, it's 5 but the page says 4
    04-16-09 07:40 PM
    I think version 5 works very nicely. I've read people criticize it as "slow", but I don't really see it. If there was a search function as well as a "hot topic" function, it would be a fairly ideal Twitter app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 09:03 PM
    I'm loving a lot of the new features in 0.9 so far. Big improvement on 0.8.

However with twitpic currently being only TCP only (thus outwith my unlimited tarrif) I'm sticking with 0.8 for now. But once they get it working with BIS, I'll definitely be upgrading.
    04-18-09 07:34 AM
    I think ya'll should check out UberTwitter. It's a new twitter app currently in Beta for blackberries.
    I personally think it's much better than Twitterberry. Has MUCH more features, that's for sure.
    04-18-09 08:28 AM
    downloaded TT and get..error doh..exception:Tunnell failed..any suggestions please

Robin
    04-18-09 09:34 AM
    I have been trying to get to site download but keeps giving me Error 503, overload
    04-18-09 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD