Just a quick tip here...

I have a BIS unlimited email plan from my carrier, and i didn't get any data plan add-on because my device has wifi, and I have wifi almost everywhere I am regularily. However, I'm an avid twitter used and from time to time i don't have a wifi connection but want to post something.

The answer? Twittermail. Twittermail allows you to set up a special email address that automatically posts to your twitter account. The result? You can tweet as much as you want for free, just by sending an email from your BB... and no data fees.
    05-12-09 09:34 PM
    Text messages I believe, go to the tweeter page and add your phone to your account, it should explain everything to you
    05-12-09 09:40 PM
    Both the email solution listed here and the text method for twittering work. Good info.
    05-12-09 09:55 PM
    I suggest the text message. Good option because if you change phones you can get used to the format.
    05-13-09 01:24 AM
    not everyone has text messaging plans though. the email thing is a good idea.
    05-13-09 02:11 AM
    Text messages I believe, go to the tweeter page and add your phone to your account, it should explain everything to you
    Yep, aware of the sms option but my plan doesn't include texting.
    05-13-09 07:32 AM
    But he said with no data plan. Sending an email would use the data plan unless he meant no data but does have an email plan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 08:02 AM
    But he said with no data plan. Sending an email would use the data plan unless he meant no data but does have an email plan

Yeah, not sure how it works with your carrier, but with Rogers in Canada you can purchase a BIS plan with unlimited email, but no extra browsing data...that's where I'm coming from
    05-13-09 08:20 AM
    Ohh ok I'm on VZW and forced to get the internet

05-13-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD