I've been working on this for several days and finally got it to work for me. I searched and searched and tried and tried a number of configuration and options. Finally it works.

My Tweets are now posting on my Facebook Admin page.

For anyone looking for a solution, the following is the only way I was able to make it work. (It is a Desktop solution as I have not found a way to make it work on the Blackberry.)

I am "Admin" on a Facebook page (not my personal page.....but the page was set up through my personal login). I wanted my Tweets to show up on the Admin page (but not my personal page).

I tried setting up on the Twitter interface online. I got it to post to my personal page but could never get it on my Admin page.

I tried setting up everything on Facebook (to work with the Twitter interface). Even as Admin under 'Resources' on my Admin page. It showed that the page was set up / connected to Twitter but the tweets would never show up.

FINALLY:
    TweetDeck. TweetDeck got it to work. I had to go back and disconnect the connection to Facebook on the Twitter interface to keep Tweets from showing up on my personal Facebook page. But, I was able to set up the Tweets to appear only on the Admin page. Finally.... success.

PROBLEM:
    TweetDeck is not available for Blackberry (only Desktop, iphone, and Android) ....... bummer.

Either I have to find a solution to Tweet from Blackberry to Facebook Admin page or eventually change phones so I can get TweetDeck. So far the Desktop TweetDeck is the only solution I have found to make it work.

If anyone knows of a Blackberry Solution I would love to hear it. I've searched here, online, etc. and so far nothing (except possibly the Social Scope beta which I have not tried).
    10-13-11 12:46 PM
    cant you just use uber social to do that? just sign in with your admin page when uber ask for your facebook credentials,
    10-13-11 01:31 PM
    Thanks for responding!! But................

I would luv to know how to "sign in to your admin page"......... if there is a way???... I would really like to know how.

I only have one way to log in to facebook that I am aware of ....... my personal login which is:
    - my email adress
    - password

Once logged in to my personal page I have access to the page(s) that I am admin for. I know of no way to log directly into a page where I "admin".

I have done quite a bit of reading and researching...... from everything that I have found..... this is the only way for me access the page "admin" (that is... to log into my personal page).
    10-14-11 08:58 PM
    Social Scope allows you to post to your personal, twitter and admin pages all at once.
    10-15-11 07:28 AM
    That's what I'm reading.
    That's what I want...... it appears to be my only BB option.

I requested an invite on their website a few days ago. I may never get it.

TweetDeck is out for Desktop, iphone and Android. If they every release for BB (like was announced in March/April) ......... TweedDeck would also be an option. It appears they are not moving very fast in this regard.
    10-15-11 12:33 PM
    can't you 'like' the Twitter app for facebook then everytime you tweet it would post to your page?
    10-15-11 12:41 PM
    No!! "Like" ing twitter on Facebook has nothing to do with your tweets posting on a page.

You can:
    1 - Go into to twitter.com and under your settings establish a connection to Facebook
    then
    2 - Go info Facebook set up to accept tweets/twitter under apps
    then
    3 - Go into your page (admin page) as admin and under resources set up for twitter on pages

I could never getting any arrangement above to work. I don't want the tweets on my personal page.......... I want them on the page I admin. You can set it on your personal page so that you are the only one to view. So all of this would work in theory if I could get the tweets to show up my admin page (not my personal page..... I had no problem getting them to show on my personal page).

The only way that I could get them on my page that I admin is by using TweetDeck.

SocialScope is supposed to be able to do this to (and is the only option for a BB to be able to post on an admin page).

This is a good review of options:
    How to Link Twitter to Facebook? � Webwise Admin
    10-16-11 12:39 PM
    It was a matter of right place right time for me. The day ubertwitter was forced to cease and desist, socialscope was giving out immediate invites. I requested one and a few minutes later got one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-11 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD