I have no problems with the application itself. The problem is with the notification emails I receive.

Over the last week the emails I get from twitter are not viewable in html on my Bold 9900. All o/s is up to date as is the application itself, not that I think it matters with email notifications.

When someone retweets one my tweets, I get an email stating "@ ... has retweeted one of your tweets" but normally where I would see images in the body with the actual tweet that was sent out, I see nothing but a white screen. This is also true for any other email notifications from twitter such as replies, mentions or new followers.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any tips?

DrFever

Thanks
    Last edited by drfever; 06-20-12 at 04:35 PM.
    06-20-12 04:30 PM
    Got the same on a 9810.

I only get it with twitter emails. I'm guessing twitter formats their emails in a way BB's struggle to show it.
    06-20-12 05:04 PM
    Any solution for this ... i have this problem too !! please advise
    06-27-12 05:47 AM
    same here ... any advise ????
    08-10-12 08:03 PM
    If you Get Plain Text, you can see the message! But it's HTML of course.

TWITTER fix your style sheets! This is reaaaaallllly aggravating!
    09-05-12 12:45 AM
    Ok here's a workaround. Kinda

Setup your email account to get NOT use HTML format mail.

go into the Messages app, hit menu, and select Options. The second choice is Inbox Management. Click that and you’ll get a list of all accounts associated with your device.
    Pick your email and change it to HTML only.

This seems to work for SOME Twitter emails. Retweets are legible, Favoriteds are not.

This really sucks and I'm not sure who to blame!
    09-05-12 01:01 AM
    I had the same issue for well over a month now. Sometimes they're viewable but most times not it seems random. I just view in plain text and read through the html. It sucks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    09-05-12 06:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD