Glad I waited. v1.1.0.16 is now available. Looks better than the screenshots I've seen of the .13 version IMO.
    www.blackberry.com/beta/
    Enjoy fellow BZ members!
    02-22-11 12:43 PM
    Using it now but still prefer UberS.

Last edited by andyahs; 02-22-11 at 12:50 PM.
    02-22-11 12:44 PM
    Wow. I just posted this... lol.
    Hey, personal choice is what I say. Whatever floats your boat. I prefer other Twitter apps over T4BB as well, but I put this out there for those who want to upgrade from the BZ.
    Enjoy!
    02-22-11 12:49 PM
    Wow. I just posted this... lol.
    Hey, personal choice is what I say. Whatever floats your boat. I prefer other Twitter apps over T4BB as well, but I put this out there for those who want to upgrade from the BZ.
    Enjoy!
    Yea it's posted on CB front page.
    02-22-11 12:51 PM
    Yea it's posted on CB front page.
    Yep... A lot of people said they have seen the front page blog, but no one bothered to post it in the forums to discuss it. So I did.
    02-22-11 01:00 PM
    T4BB is always gonna be the official one, but Uber is somewhat better. The UI and the push DMs is what sorta wins it over, but then again, Uber has extended tweet feature.
    I dunno, it's nice to be "official" lol.
    I also hear this beta has push mentions..one more for T4BB *thumbs up*
    Currently downloading as I type..
    02-22-11 01:07 PM
    I installed it, but unfortunately didn't get a keycode. Hopefully they send me one quickly. I feel so disconnected!!!!
    02-22-11 01:08 PM
    i keep gettin an invalid signature message whenever i try to send a tweet, whatever that means
    02-22-11 01:10 PM
    I installed it, but unfortunately didn't get a keycode. Hopefully they send me one quickly. I feel so disconnected!!!!
    The same for me. The new BBM code came instantly as I downloaded. This keycode came about 5 minutes after my reboot. I'm sure it will happen.
    02-22-11 01:16 PM
    Keycodes are now automatically generated when you download the app. Check your junk email folder - I've found mine there in the past.
    02-22-11 01:18 PM
    Keycodes are now automatically generated when you download the app. Check your junk email folder - I've found mine there in the past.
    Already checked. No email
    02-22-11 01:19 PM
    i keep gettin an invalid signature message whenever i try to send a tweet, whatever that means
    Hey KC,
    Yeah... That is weird... Whatever that means... lol.
    A guru like yourself will get it up and running soon though I'm sure.
    02-22-11 01:19 PM
    Already checked. No email
    As I stated before, these code do not appear to come in so quickly as the BBM beta codes did. Be a bit more patient.
    02-22-11 01:21 PM
    Yep... A lot of people said they have seen the front page blog, but no one bothered to post it in the forums to discuss it. So I did.
    I usually never bother reading the blogs unless I get a tweet about something new.

I will also try this out, since I am in Beta Zone; however, I prefer SocialScope.
    02-22-11 01:23 PM
    It want let me sign up for beta

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-11 01:26 PM
    I usually never bother reading the blogs unless I get a tweet about something new.

I will also try this out, since I am in Beta Zone; however, I prefer SocialScope.
    Hey Laura!
    That's my sentiments exactly. A lot of people come to the forums first just to poke around. I know I do. I also agree that SocialScope is much much better, but at least RIM is trying to do something with their app. I only use T4BB for the push notification then actually open & check my other apps. lol
    02-22-11 01:28 PM
    Hey KC,
    Yeah... That is weird... Whatever that means... lol.
    A guru like yourself will get it up and running soon though I'm sure.
    i just hit the tweet button till it goes threw lol

and for the record i got my keycode pretty much the second i hit the download page for the app but i know with RIM it can take a bit
    02-22-11 01:28 PM
    Same here? very strange
    02-22-11 01:29 PM
    The codes are generated automatically and sent as soon as you begin your d/l.
    02-22-11 01:30 PM
    As I stated before, these code do not appear to come in so quickly as the BBM beta codes did. Be a bit more patient.
    I hope you're right! I've had the app installed for over an hour now, so if I do get one, I'd be a little surprised. Hopefully I don't have to email them and beg!!
    02-22-11 01:31 PM
    i just hit the tweet button till it goes threw lol

and for the record i got my keycode pretty much the second i hit the download page for the app but i know with RIM it can take a bit
    Cool. I knew it wouldn't be long before you said it was working for you...
    02-22-11 01:31 PM
    I hope you're right! I've had the app installed for over an hour now, so if I do get one, I'd be a little surprised. Hopefully I don't have to email them and beg!!
    Initiate the download again and see if that generates a new code.
    02-22-11 01:33 PM
    Wow! I hear ya. Having to email them would be a bummer. Hope it comes in soon for you.
    02-22-11 01:33 PM
    The codes are generated automatically and sent as soon as you begin your d/l.
    Mine hit my inbox as soon as I started downloading. I used task switcher to see what the message was, and I saw it was my keycode.
    02-22-11 01:38 PM
    Initiate the download again and see if that generates a new code.
    Good Idea!
    02-22-11 01:39 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD