Is there a way to quickly go to people I follow using the BlackBerry Twitter application? UberTwitter has this feature, but it seem as though it doesn't exist in the BlackBerry version.
    With UberTwitter, I go to the menu, select Go To User. All of the people I follow show up. I can quickly. Jump to a a person by typing their name. As I type it filters the list.
    With the BlackBerry Twitter application I go to My Profile and select Following. I then have to scroll through the list until I finally find the person I'm looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 12:47 AM
    Have you tried creating favorites? I haven't used this, but it seems like what you want to do.
    07-06-10 06:31 AM
    Have you tried creating favorites? I haven't used this, but it seems like what you want to do.
    The favorites is doable for now, because my favorites list isn't that large. As I add more favorites I'll be back in the same situation.

07-06-10 06:44 AM
    I don't see that option at twitter.com. I think BB twitter mirrors twitter.com.
    07-06-10 07:09 AM
    start your friend picker (type @ in the 'What's Happening' box and then the friend you want) hit the BB Menu
    You will see a option that says "View [friends twitter name]"

After you view the profile just 'Close' or Back button out and discard text

*to me its the same as Uber but just hate I have to go through the extra step to discard*

Last edited by that.rick22; 07-06-10 at 10:43 AM.
    07-06-10 10:36 AM
    start your friend picker (type @ in the 'What's Happening' box and then the friend you want) hit the BB Menu
    You will see a option that says "View [friends twitter name]"

After you view the profile just 'Close' or Back button out and discard text

*to me its the same as Uber but just hate I have to go through the extra step to discard*

It's a few extra steps, but it's better than before. Thanks for the tip.

07-06-10 11:27 AM
    It appears to be included in v1.0.0.45 released today. From anywhere just type the @ sign.

Twitter for BlackBerry Smartphones
    07-06-10 07:40 PM
    It appears to be included in v1.0.0.45 released today. From anywhere just type the @ sign.

Twitter for BlackBerry Smartphones
    Thanks! I wonder why the Twitter app couldn't find this update.
    I checked for updates within the Twitter app, and it said no updates were available. I even logged into BlackBerry Beta Zone and it had 1.0.0.40 as the latest version.
    07-06-10 07:55 PM
    Thanks! I wonder why the Twitter app couldn't find this update.
    I checked for updates within the Twitter app, and it said no updates were available. I even logged into BlackBerry Beta Zone and it had 1.0.0.40 as the latest version.
    No problem.
    I think so many were clamoring for the update that RIM just put it in their direct OTA link to satisfy. Or, it could have just been a classic case of the left hand not telling the right hand what they were doing. lol.

Enjoy your friend picker.
    07-06-10 08:02 PM
    Wow! I'm loving the new friend finder in version 1.0.0.45
    This is exactly what I was looking for.
    07-06-10 08:05 PM
    Just got. I'll have to check it out tomorrow.
    07-06-10 08:34 PM
    i was looking at maybe using T4BB instead of UT, although I love UT i like the look of T4BB. any advice from anyone who's used both apps?
    07-06-10 10:08 PM
    The look of TBB is definitely better. It also very closely mimics twitter.com.
    07-07-10 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD