I use TwitterBerry and its very good...is there any other twitter apps or blackberry?

Are they any better than twitterberry?

Oh and if you wanna follow me: Twitter / j0hnnyv

Im a newb at it, but getting better and using it more

Thanks.
    07-19-08 09:35 PM
    It looks like TwitterBerry is the only show in town after doing alot of research. No worries, I like it anyway.

Mods - Feel free to delete this thread.
    07-20-08 12:17 AM
    I used to use Tiny Twitter on Windows Mobile and I know there's a BB version... I've never tried it though...

Tiny Twitter - mobile twitter app by kevin cawley
    07-20-08 02:42 PM
    You must have a data plan (TCP access) in order to use Tiny Twitter so I couldn't try it as I only have BIS... But anyway, I love TwitterBerry.

I don't know any other app, but you can also use the mobile website or IM to post tweets.
    07-20-08 03:45 PM
    TwitterBerry really is the best that I've come across.
    07-20-08 03:55 PM
    Twitterberry works good enough for me... But always ready for better apps or updates...
    07-20-08 04:00 PM
    I would love an app which makes your BB ring/vibrate when a tweet/reply/direct message is posted (it's already possible for direct messages if you set up your blackberry email for receiving notifications)
    07-20-08 04:58 PM
    am i the only dummy that doesnt understand twitter, lol
    07-20-08 07:40 PM
    am i the only dummy that doesnt understand twitter, lol
    Twitter is basically short blogs from your phone.
    07-20-08 07:43 PM
    I use Twitterberry.
    07-20-08 07:43 PM
    Nope!!!!!! I think its a messenger.
    07-20-08 07:45 PM
    I like TinyTwitter better. TwitterBerry doesn't wrap the message text, so I have to click the trackball a million times to read tweets. TinyTwitter wraps the text and has a lot of customizations available. I don't really see any reason not to use it.
    07-20-08 08:32 PM
    You must have a data plan (TCP access) in order to use Tiny Twitter so I couldn't try it as I only have BIS... But anyway, I love TwitterBerry.

I don't know any other app, but you can also use the mobile website or IM to post tweets.
    i have BIS and i use tiny twitter but i have data plan as well so that answer my own question

anyways, there are so many twitter apps you would be suprised....

i prefer twitterberry and tiny twitter....i have both on my curve and love it...twitterberry let's me post to my twitter account and tiny twitter allows me to respond/reply to my friend's timeline...
    07-20-08 09:37 PM
    I use the text method. I have unlimited text so I am able to save space without using a 3rd party app.
    07-21-08 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD