I used Twitterberry followed by UberTwitter consistently on my Curve 8330, both with a solid amount of success, but since I switched to the Tour I've been hitting a few major snags with both of those apps. With UberTwitter, I can view timelines just fine, but can't update my status, re-tweet or anything like that, and with TwitterBerry I can update my status, but it won't load my timelines. Anyone experienced similar problems before with either of these apps? One other thing too, TwitterBerry keeps alerting me to something on my home screen. I don't have any direct messages or replies or anything that I haven't checked and I can't seem to make it go away. The alert appears in the form of the TwitterBerry icon up where I get message notifications. Thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 09:29 AM
    I only use UberTwitter, but it runs without any problems on my Tour. Do you have the latest version (0.925) installed?
    09-22-09 09:46 AM
    yeah I've got .925 installed, just got it straight from the crackberry OTA links. I've installed/uninstalled it 3 times now and I keep having the same issue, and I'm even running the manufacturer's OS (no hybrids or anything yet) so that's why I'm really confused. Any other suggestions?
    09-22-09 11:46 AM
    I don't know how to fix your problem, but I'm using UberTwitter 0.925 with no problems. Love the new banner notification icon.
    09-22-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD