Of course, we know that there are rumors of RIM working on a Twitter Client. In the mean time, what do you use?

Personally, I've had TwitterBerry, UberTwitter and now am using Twixtreme.

Twixtreme, (and no, I don't work for, or am affiliated with them in any way), is a very nice look and very easy to use UI. If you're looking for a change to something more classy looking, I suggest Twixtreme.

(I am aware that this is my first post and that it may have been covered. Please, don't flame me for it. Thanks!)

- R
    12-15-09 12:43 PM
    Welcome to the boards.....
    I have missed not having this question asked in a few days

I switched from twixtreme to uber because Twix was too slow for my liking.
    12-15-09 12:55 PM
    SocialScope
    12-15-09 12:55 PM
    I have tried them all including Socialscope and am the happiest using Tweetgenius and highly recommend it to anyone.
    12-15-09 01:30 PM
    I have been a dedicated SocialScope user for 8 months now. It's my favorite Blackberry Twitter client by far, and I've tried everything: TwitterBerry, UberTwitter, Tweet Genius, Twixtreme, Seesmic, BeeTwitt, and even the Twitter option that Viigo offers.

The only drawback, it takes time to get an invite. Hopefully this will be remedied soon as they recently started pushing out updates and new accounts.
    12-15-09 01:41 PM
    UberTwitter, only cos I used that most so I'm more used to it. Unfortunately one of the picture providers (TweetPhoto) on UT doesn't work for T-Mobile UK.
    12-15-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD