What is a good twitter app for the storm? Preferably one built for the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 05:49 PM
    ubertwitter is the best option that doesnt require an inviite

Socialscope is much better but you will have to get an invite to use it.

Tweeteev should also be very nice once released....dont have any good timeline for that right now though. Its been pushed back for a month already.
    08-21-09 06:27 PM
    I use Ubertwitter. Works very well for me
    08-21-09 06:56 PM
    Lets go to 3rd Party Apps!
    08-21-09 07:25 PM
    Lol someone doesn't check the blogs very often.

Anyway, IMO, UberTwitter is the best. 2nd place would go to TwitterBerry. The rest can be put in any order after those.
    08-21-09 07:27 PM
    just downloaded ubertwitter last weekend and like it alot, before that it was twitterberry which was boring.
    08-21-09 07:38 PM
    I downloaded ubertwitter. It took 12 minutes to download and then wouldn't update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 09:08 PM
    Uber us very nice mind you i haven't messed with any other..
    08-21-09 10:09 PM
    UberTwiter still wins me over.

Just paid for the ad free version right now. Figure since I seriously doubt I'll ever click on the ads and I felt this app was worth paying for. $5 for a year with now ads and all upgrades? Well worth it to me. AND... the year doesn't start until they put out their first release version.
    08-21-09 11:20 PM
    just downloaded ubertwitter last weekend and like it alot, before that it was twitterberry which was boring.
    couldn't agree more
    08-21-09 11:44 PM
    ive had social scope and UT. UT is a better twitter only client.
    08-22-09 03:00 AM
    I have both UberTwitter and SocialScope. I prefer SocialScope over UberTwitter. SocialScope has better GUI, it allows you to organize in Groups which is BIG. And it accesses your Facebook account as well.
    08-22-09 12:46 PM
    UberTwiter still wins me over.

Just paid for the ad free version right now. Figure since I seriously doubt I'll ever click on the ads and I felt this app was worth paying for. $5 for a year with now ads and all upgrades? Well worth it to me. AND... the year doesn't start until they put out their first release version.
    After reading this I have a question. Does this mean that the free version will not have app updates when they are released? Or does it just mean that the paid version will never have ads no matter how many times they update the app in a year.
    08-22-09 01:14 PM
    is there any option for the blue strips's color which appear when we want to chose someting to be changed ?? it's boring,,,
    08-22-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD