Twitter for BlackBerry Beta v1.1 Released in Beta Zone - BerryReview

I couldn't copy and paste my keycode, but it did work.
    Last edited by McStoner; 02-22-11 at 02:50 PM.
    02-22-11 02:39 PM
    02-22-11 02:51 PM
    Sorry, didn't come up when I went to make this thread, and some people don't check the blog.
    02-22-11 02:58 PM
    Zzzzzzz....zzzzzz..zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-11 07:07 AM
    Twitter for Blackberry is garbage!#UberSocial kiddo's
    02-26-11 12:27 PM
    UberSocial is and always will be the best twitter app for bb. They might as well scrap this app.
    02-28-11 04:50 PM
    Native twitter app all the way! I have no use for the other twitter apps, i'm a casual twitter user and the native app works perfectly for me. Some people just hate default apps regardless
    02-28-11 06:12 PM
    Personally, I bounce back and forth between Twitter for BlackBerry and SocialScope. I like UberSocial but, and I'm not knocking it, I just think it's too clunky and the ads are annoying. Between SocialScope and T4BB, I have all the features I need for what I do on Twitter.

Regardless, everyone is going to have their own opinion. Really what it comes down to, just like with everything else, is finding the app that suits your needs. Arguments can go back and forth about this app is better than that app, blah blah but at the end of the day, UberSocial, T4BB, SocialScope (and a few others) are all great apps in their own ways and to say one is better than the other is just an opinion of the user using them. To each's own is how it should be looked at. That is all

P.S. Does anyone ever use the Search function anymore? Just curious and I feel like everyone forgets that there is a Native Apps section just below, one section down in BlackBerry OS and Desktop Management Software. Just saying, and that is all, for real this time!

Posted using my CrackBerry Torch at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Jleeblanch; 02-28-11 at 07:01 PM.
    02-28-11 06:55 PM
    Twitter for Blackberry is garbage!#UberSocial kiddo's
    I'm using the native Twitter for BB app and I think it's excellent. Sell me on UberSocial, what makes it so amazing?
    02-28-11 07:38 PM
    Push notifications for mentions/replies is a huge bonus for me with T4BB.
    02-28-11 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD