Twitter 1.1.0.13 [OS6 Only] from BBH-Plus.net Twitter - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums

If Twitter app asks you for a keycode, install official, log in to app, then install OTA!
    If that fails, try this One click PC installer for Twitter4BB, BBM6, Facebook leaks - BBM/FB/Twitter Leaks [from 6.1.0.13] (OS6 Only) - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums

screenshot: New twitter screen shot #BBH-Plus on Twitpic
    Last edited by lyricidal; 02-19-11 at 08:11 PM. Reason: screenshot added
    iluvbaco99 and emmam_83 like this.
    02-19-11 10:30 AM
    Twitter 1.1.0.13 [OS6 Only] from BBH-Plus.net Twitter - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums

If Twitter app asks you for a keycode, install official, log in to app, then install OTA!
    The trick does not work. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 01:31 PM
    yeah that doesn't work for me either. i also tried uninstall twitter altogether, installing the official, logging in and then installing the leak. still asks for code
    02-19-11 01:53 PM
    Works like a champ. Didn't have any problems.
    02-19-11 01:53 PM
    I'm one of the unlucky ones who, even with the trick, doesn't get to use it yet. Keeps asking me for the keycode, and I've tried the trick a few times.

02-19-11 01:58 PM
    for those that have it working, what OS/phone are you on?

I'm on Torch 448 with BDHP 6.1 hybrid
    02-19-11 01:59 PM
    I need a keycode? Am I the only one?

(the install method didn't work for me? perhaps I did something wrong... I'll try it again)

PS, I'm really pissed that Ubertwitter is down...

edit: I've tried this twice and cannot get it to work.
    Last edited by mechanic_joe; 02-19-11 at 02:33 PM.
    02-19-11 02:05 PM
    I have tried installing over official and still asks for keycode, got vzw official 431 on 9650

02-19-11 02:13 PM
    Yep. No workey!

02-19-11 02:36 PM
    It worked for me on 9700/6.0.0.461.

02-19-11 02:42 PM
    It worked for me on 9700/6.0.0.461.

How did you do it? Cuz i have also .461 but still keeps asking for keycode!

02-19-11 02:55 PM
    How did you do it? Cuz i have also .461 but still keeps asking for keycode!

I already had 1.1.0.12 installed. I downloaded 1.1.0.13, selected to replace 1.1.0.12, and then rebooted at the prompt. I was not asked for a keycode.

02-19-11 02:58 PM
    I already had 1.1.0.12 installed. I downloaded 1.1.0.13, selected to replace 1.1.0.12, and then rebooted at the prompt. I was not asked for a keycode.

Did that too, but nothing! Pfff any ideas!?

02-19-11 02:59 PM
    EPIC FAIL. They block ubertwitter, "leak" new official twitter version and it doesn't even work for half the people b/c they need keycode (me include)
    thanks for nothing twitter
    02-19-11 03:04 PM
    EPIC FAIL. They block ubertwitter, "leak" new official twitter version and it doesn't even work for half the people b/c they need keycode (me include)
    thanks for nothing twitter
    Yeah. I tried everything and it simply wont work without a keycode. I kinda liked the new icon too... Blah.

Aside from this, I just had crazy propblems trying to download the leaked BBM6 as well. It keeps saying that the module is incompatible and some applications will not work properly. When I click yes anyway, I get a 907 cod error. I'm kinda tired of these fail whales TBH.
    02-19-11 04:11 PM
    It worked for me once!! Screwed up my Messaging application so I rolledd back to previous! Then tried agaim!! Now I'm getting "Invalid Code" Grrrrrrrrr..

Going back to previous version again!!!!

02-19-11 05:22 PM
    weird not sure why its asking some for the keycode and not for others

did those that are getting asked for the keycode installing OTA?

I BBSAK'd mine on and had no key code issues whatsoever
    02-19-11 05:23 PM
    for those that have it working, what OS/phone are you on?

I'm on Torch 448 with BDHP 6.1 hybrid
    I'm running the same OS on a torch too. It won't work for me.. I tried the trick and I need a keycode.

02-19-11 05:25 PM
    weird not sure why its asking some for the keycode and not for others

did those that are getting asked for the keycode installing OTA?

I BBSAK'd mine on and had no key code issues whatsoever
    Yes, of course... The link to the page you provided only provided a .jad for OTA download.

It would have been nice to get the .cod files if that was the only proper way to get it on a device. But, at least you went out of your way to let us know it was in the wild. Thanks.
    02-19-11 05:28 PM
    Yes, of course... The link to the page you provided only provided a .jad for OTA download.

It would have been nice to get the .cod files if that was the only proper way to get it on a device. But, at least you went out of your way to let us know it was in the wild. Thanks.
    the .jad uses the .cod files....

if you were to go take the download link and add the file names to end of it, you could grab all the .cod files

I will be making installers shortly - didn't have time this morning as it's family day weekend and I have family over
    02-19-11 05:54 PM
    the .jad uses the .cod files....

if you were to go take the download link and add the file names to end of it, you could grab all the .cod files

I will be making installers shortly - didn't have time this morning as it's family day weekend and I have family over
    Ya. I know the .jad uses the .cod files. What I'm saying is that we (I) were not made aware that this was the ONLY way to have a sucessful download. Looking at the link, one (I) would assume that we could just download it OTA as stated on the page.

No harm, no foul Buddy.
    02-19-11 06:04 PM
    Ya. I know the .jad uses the .cod files. What I'm saying is that we (I) were not made aware that this was the ONLY way to have a sucessful download. Looking at the link, one (I) would assUme that we could just download it OTA.

No harm, no foul Buddy.
    Fair enough

Didn't realize it required a keycode cuz I didn't experience it
    tried to inform as fast as I could once I found out

BBM6 is up, new FB is coming too
    02-19-11 06:06 PM
    Works for me too.

9780 v.6.0.0.285
    lyricidal likes this.
    02-19-11 06:36 PM
    One click installer for Twitter4BB, BBM6, Facebook leaks - BBM/FB/Twitter Leaks [from 6.1.0.13] (OS6 Only) - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums Enjoy! #BBHPlus
    rryoung and andyahs like this.
    02-19-11 06:40 PM
    One click installer for Twitter4BB, BBM6, Facebook leaks - BBM/FB/Twitter Leaks [from 6.1.0.13] (OS6 Only) - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums Enjoy! #BBHPlus
    Nice move! Very nice move... Cool.
    02-19-11 07:28 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD