Hey, the new TweetGenius v1.1 is out now! Soon as I went into mine it prompted me for the download. Its for existing customers only though right now BUT will be out this Friday for sale for everyone! Sorry if this was somewhere else already, was too excited since its a awesome app.
    10-27-09 05:20 PM
    I'm tired of this existing customer crap, but I will wait. Should just release it early since it was suppose to be released 2 weeks ago.
    10-27-09 05:23 PM
    Yeah I know they taking their sweet *** time lol, but they promised this friday and even storm 1 & 2 supported. Oh and 5.0 support!
    10-27-09 05:28 PM
    I already downloaded it for my Storm just so I don't have to do it again Friday or something happens between now and then and they take it off. I have been patient already I can wait couple more days.
    10-27-09 05:32 PM
    Trending Topics is nice. The crazy amount of options there are now is great. However, it's a little buggy. The "Keep tweets on shutdown" option doesn't work. There's a graphical glitch when viewing single tweets, where you'll only see a white page with the tweets text. Finally, it still lists all of my mentions as unread whenever I shutdown and open it.
    10-27-09 05:38 PM
    Trending Topics is nice. The crazy amount of options there are now is great. However, it's a little buggy. The "Keep tweets on shutdown" option doesn't work. There's a graphical glitch when viewing single tweets, where you'll only see a white page with the tweets text. Finally, it still lists all of my mentions as unread whenever I shutdown and open it.
    Yeah does the same thing here, everything is marked unread when I go back in. I always did like the old version better though but if they fix these couple bugs, I would like it more considering all the new features mixed in!
    10-27-09 05:43 PM
    Yeah does the same thing here, everything is marked unread when I go back in. I always did like the old version better though but if they fix these couple bugs, I would like it more considering all the new features mixed in!
    New features are really nice, and I'll definitely continue to use it as my primary twitter client. I guess they're torn between taking the time to iron out every bug, and appealing to the publics demand by releasing updates.
    10-27-09 05:47 PM
    I actually just sent them a tweet to notify them of it, hopefully they will fix it before the official launch Friday.
    10-27-09 06:04 PM
    haha the minute or so I get to check it out before it says im unauthorized looks great. Can't wait to be able to use it fully this friday.
    10-27-09 06:14 PM
    how much do you reckon a licence is going to be?
    10-27-09 06:40 PM
    New version seems to be working great, although I can't seem to get existing pictures to upload. Anyone else having trouble with this or have any advice? I already gave it ALLOW permissions all across the board.
    10-27-09 06:46 PM
    how much do you reckon a licence is going to be?
    Probably about a bajillion pounds.

In all seriousness, I've no idea
    10-27-09 06:51 PM
    Im not really satisfied with this release, im keeping Socialscope it has been best for me. Im willing to give the license away for any other app of equal value

PIN me or BBM if you got something to offer
    10-27-09 06:54 PM
    Probably about a bajillion pounds.

In all seriousness, I've no idea
    hahahahaha...too funny...bajillion pounds....
    10-27-09 06:59 PM
    looking forward to this
    10-27-09 07:40 PM
    what can this do that UT can't do for free?
    10-27-09 09:32 PM
    anyone have a license they wanna give me?
    10-27-09 09:45 PM
    I'm Digging it. I'm finally using it as my primary I had Ss, but I miss the tt on there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 12:08 AM
    Im not really satisfied with this release, im keeping Socialscope it has been best for me.
    Ditto this. TweetGenius may have all this functionality now, but it doesn't beat the new version of Socialscope. Once that is officially released, it's going to blow tweetgenius out of the water.
    10-28-09 12:43 AM
    Anyway to get the full version of Socialscope? or is that even more selective to get into?
    10-28-09 01:22 AM
    Ditto this. TweetGenius may have all this functionality now, but it doesn't beat the new version of Socialscope. Once that is officially released, it's going to blow tweetgenius out of the water.
    Yeah, when will that be? Tweeteev and Socialscope have been dancing around an update/launch for months now. TweetGenius managed to go back into development and re-release in less time.
    10-28-09 06:39 AM
    anyone have a license they wanna give me?
    I may end up giving you mine if i cant get a link to download version 1.08....
    1.1 is just about as awefull as the 1.09 beta was.
    It runs horrible and laggy. 1.08 works flawlessly.
    I tried 1.09 for about a week then went back to 1.08. I made the mistake of doing the update to 1.1 on my BB, found it to be aweful, then when I went back to thetweetgenius.com to redownload 1.08 the way I had when I was getting rid of 1.09, I found that the ONLY version you can download is 1.1.

I emailed tweegenius and have yet to get a reply.

If I cant get the version I like, that ACTUALLY works, then i'd rather give away what I payed for and use ubertwitter again...
    10-28-09 03:13 PM
    Yeah, when will that be? Tweeteev and Socialscope have been dancing around an update/launch for months now. TweetGenius managed to go back into development and re-release in less time.
    I can't say I really know. It's really solid and I haven't run into any serious bugs in months. I don't know what the hold-up on Socialscope is, unless they're worried about what a major release will do to their servers.
    10-28-09 03:28 PM
    Anyway to get the full version of Socialscope? or is that even more selective to get into?
    It's even more selective, I think. I had a connection that got me into the alpha/beta for the full/two-account version.
    10-28-09 03:29 PM
    I'll just stick with Tweetie and SocialScope Lite then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 03:32 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD