I purchased TweetGenius a few days ago and i'm wondering how can I upload pictures I've already taken to twitpic, instead of having to take a picture and then upload it.
    12-18-09 01:32 PM
    I purchased TweetGenius a few days ago and i'm wondering how can I upload pictures I've already taken to twitpic, instead of having to take a picture and then upload it.
    Yes you have the option of doing either... best way to do this is go into your pictures folder and select "Tweet with TweetGenius" I think it defaults to yFrog so before you do this go into your settings in TG and change it to TwitPic...
    12-18-09 02:13 PM
    I think what you would have to do is go through twitpic and send them to twitter I don't think you can resend sent pics from TG and I have been using TG since it was just a beta

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 02:39 PM
    Yes you have the option of doing either... best way to do this is go into your pictures folder and select "Tweet with TweetGenius" I think it defaults to yFrog so before you do this go into your settings in TG and change it to TwitPic...
    Thanks. I didn't see that option at first, but when I deleted ubertwitter it reappeared.
    12-18-09 04:59 PM
    Thanks. I didn't see that option at first, but when I deleted ubertwitter it reappeared.
    aww man! so i have to delete ubertwitter to see this option?? Cause i don't have this option either. Not ready to give up uber though... oh well
    04-26-10 11:50 AM
    Just an FYI, easiest way (IMO) to twitpic is to set it up via email. I snap a pic, send it via email to twitpic, and the subject of the email is the text of the tweet. Simple, fast, and cuts the app out entirely. Works like a charm.
    04-26-10 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD