That is too bad, hope the new owner gets things back on track.
    04-03-11 04:44 PM
    I hope so too! This was one of my top used apps!
    04-03-11 05:05 PM
    I think its a niceapp but the link isn't working

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 05:24 PM
    Who is this mysterious new owner? Does he read this forum? Can we send him a telegram?
    04-09-11 11:31 AM
    Charred, we miss you. It appears the new owner has let Yesterberry go. The website is gone and the bb app doesn't work.
    04-11-11 11:30 PM
    That makes me so unhappy. How am I supposed to watch soccer matches on my walk home?

04-12-11 01:49 PM
    I'm so sad right now to the point of teary eye. Gonna have to force myself to use SprinT TV. Lame.

04-12-11 01:57 PM
    I guess the new owner wasn't all that interested in the site. 2 months after he bought it, it is gone.
    04-12-11 05:48 PM
    I wish I had saved more urls than the one.
    I tried Sprint TV again, same trouble loading with OS6 as I had before with OS5, and same lame content.
    I deleted it again

04-12-11 07:33 PM
    I saved the URLs of the ones I enjoyed, but can't get them to get past buffering anymore.
    Is it just me?

05-16-11 05:34 PM
    The new owner purchased all rights and privelidges to Yesterberry code, hosting, and url's back in January. I sold it for almost nothing in a time of need. Even so, I tried to work with him, but ran into nothing but problems. He left everything in my name after agreeing not to, and didn't alter the FAQ to reflect the new ownership or correct / update broken links (though he did double the ads and add a copyright disclaimer). He was also unable to transfer the url ownership to his chosen domain provider, despite my best attempts to help. I warned him when they began to expire... and received threats in response. I was called a fraud, and he demanded a full refund unless I kept everything in my name and renewed it. I apologized but politely refused. Finally, the domain expired completely, and has apparently been bought up by some advert parking.

It is very sad indeed, and not at all what I intended for Yesterberry. Last I heard from the new owner, he emailed to say that he was suing me for $50,000 in "lost income" and I "should be thankful it isn't for more." Despite his behavior, I unfortunately will still respect our agreement; all Yesterberry source code and design still belongs to him. I will not distribute it here, though I do really wish I could. It looks like I should have gone with my first idea and turned the project over to the community.

mikeplus1 likes this.
    05-16-11 08:08 PM
    Thanks for the update and sorry he had to be a d-bag about things. You had a good thing going, too bad he let it go in the pooper
    05-17-11 12:22 AM
    Thanks Charred...sorry for all the trouble. He sounds like a real ******.
    05-17-11 12:30 AM
    Charred it is sad it all ended that way .... But from the ashes of disaster may a phoenix fly. Have you thought about a linux version

05-17-11 12:44 AM
    The new owner purchased all rights and privelidges to Yesterberry code, hosting, and url's back in January. I sold it for almost nothing in a time of need. Even so, I tried to work with him, but ran into nothing but problems. He left everything in my name after agreeing not to, and didn't alter the FAQ to reflect the new ownership or correct / update broken links (though he did double the ads and add a copyright disclaimer). He was also unable to transfer the url ownership to his chosen domain provider, despite my best attempts to help. I warned him when they began to expire... and received threats in response. I was called a fraud, and he demanded a full refund unless I kept everything in my name and renewed it. I apologized but politely refused. Finally, the domain expired completely, and has apparently been bought up by some advert parking.

It is very sad indeed, and not at all what I intended for Yesterberry. Last I heard from the new owner, he emailed to say that he was suing me for $50,000 in "lost income" and I "should be thankful it isn't for more." Despite his behavior, I unfortunately will still respect our agreement; all Yesterberry source code and design still belongs to him. I will not distribute it here, though I do really wish I could. It looks like I should have gone with my first idea and turned the project over to the community.

He won't get far in court, don't think he'll get by the doctrin of "clean hands"
    05-17-11 08:25 AM

Wow, that is really too bad Charred, very sorry to hear that news. I had no idea that it was for sale for so little money until it was too late, but I too wish you had gone with your first idea and turned the project over to the community. Good Luck and keep us posted. Thanks for the memories! Mike
    05-18-11 12:10 PM
    Can anybody here start a new service? I donated to Charred and I will donate again if it can get running.
    05-18-11 09:31 PM
    I clicked the download OTA link in the first post, and there is no button to download the program.

Also, is there a list of all stations available on Yesterberry? I am interested in ABC, CBS, NBC, WGN, WFLD, Me-TV, CNN, and any cable stations available.
    05-19-11 03:18 PM
    Yesterberry is no more sadly

I do think there is a serious market for a tv service on our berrys
    05-19-11 10:35 PM
    wow...thanks a lot
    05-21-11 07:49 AM
    I just found this today, and I'm a little disappointed that yesterberry is no longer available, oh well.
    04-11-12 10:54 AM
546 ... 202122
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD