Tv.com has an iphone app out that lets them watch tons of shows. Are storm owners ever going to be targeted and given any attention? Over 1 million storms have been sold. This app would be so great since the lack of flash support currently doesn't allow us to use these video sites. Is there any way we can port some of these apps over? An emulator or something? Where's the storm love?
    02-28-09 02:57 AM
    I second the request

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 09:23 AM
    The love is slowly coming. Keep in mind... it's only been 3 months since the release of this phone. It's still an infant when you consider the fact that it's a brand new OS.
    02-28-09 09:29 AM
    My suggestion is write to the people who made the iphone app, maybe they can take in that feedback.
    02-28-09 10:54 AM
    I agree.. It seems like the storm is gettin over lookd.. But like mentiond before it is pretty new

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 11:01 AM
    that is true the iphone has been out for way longer than the storm and like stated the storm was only out for 3 months and is getting more support as time passes. if you are truely interested in an app create a request thread or e-petition and have people who would like the app sign it and send it to the company to show the amount of people that would be interested.
    02-28-09 12:49 PM
    ...just to take a tangent for a second...
    so is tv.com a "hulu" competitor... or vice-versa?
    02-28-09 12:59 PM
    The love is slowly coming. Keep in mind... it's only been 3 months since the release of this phone. It's still an infant when you consider the fact that it's a brand new OS.
    It's still just frustrating when you see what the storm can be and it's not there yet. I keep sending emails to these places letting them know that I exist.

...just to take a tangent for a second...
    so is tv.com a "hulu" competitor... or vice-versa?
    I think tv.com actually has more than hulu now. They are a competitor but I think they've just added more content than hulu plus the iphone app will skyrocket them. I just wish there was an easy way to port these apps and games over to the storm, or have an emulator.
    02-28-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD