So I searched the forums to find out if anyone had anything to say about the new TV.com app for iPhone and who wants to port it over for us
    We need to beg for this app like we have to do for everything else that is iPhone first.

I still hope for a hulu or joost app or Skyfire to get there stuff together and make us a bowser.

Anyway give me your thoughts on the subject.

JC
    02-27-09 06:24 PM
    Quoted from MacWorld:

The App Store description says that the TV.com app works on EDGE, 3G, and Wi-Fi. A quick test of a few clips using a Wi-Fi connection showed acceptable but not stellar quality, and wide-screen clips appeared with black bars all around them. The app also seems a bit unstable and unpolished�Cnet videos showed wildly inaccurate run times of as long as 23 hours�but with a little work (and perhaps some duct tape and a ballpoint pen) it looks promising.

Now, do you still want it?
    02-27-09 06:58 PM
    well it its better than nothing until we get flash support or the skyfire browser
    02-27-09 07:27 PM
    So I searched the forums to find out if anyone had anything to say about the new TV.com app for iPhone and who wants to port it over for us
    We need to beg for this app like we have to do for everything else that is iPhone first.

I still hope for a hulu or joost app or Skyfire to get there stuff together and make us a bowser.

Anyway give me your thoughts on the subject.

JC
    I hate to think that iphone will continue to get everything and then if we beg enough we get maybe 1% of them. I've sent an email to them, I guess that's all we can do?
    02-28-09 03:54 AM
    This would be cool.
    02-28-09 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD