Saw this in APP World, I think it's fairly new. I have this APP on my Ipod, very useful for anyone into classic movies. Nice features.

BlackBerry App World - TCM

1. Explore TCM Movies � Stay Connected. We�ll keep you up-to-date with the movies playing on TCM and allow you to deep-dive into any film with tons of historical information, commentary, and media from our TCM Movie database. Stumped by a movie playing on TCM? You won�t find this level of in-depth information and context anywhere else, and we bet you�ll discover new gems playing on TCM daily.

2. Explore Vast TCM Media � Enjoy 100�s of Videos and Photos. Widescreen trailers and clips, beautifully optimized for the landscape supported devices, amazing behind-the-scenes photo galleries, original posters and artwork, publicity stills and more, delivered daily. You�re linked to the amazing and vast media content around the films playing on TCM. You�ll find exciting new content every day.
    Last edited by glasgow1967; 08-04-10 at 04:42 PM.
    08-04-10 04:38 PM
    I' ve been looking forward to using this app for months, and purchased it as soon as it showed up on App World. However, when I try to launch it, I get the "Connecting" wheelie, followed by a black screen that says "Connection is not possible due to insufficient network coverage". I have a 9700 on Rogers. Does anyone have any suggestions? TIA!
    08-31-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD