I cannot get tunein radio to work on my phone. I have tried deleting in and reinstalling it several times but it still won't work. Occasionally it will start playing but 9 out of 10 times it just says "Uncaught exception: Tunein is not responding." Of course then it just crashes back to the home screen.

Anybody have any ideas? I have tried a few other music apps but tunein is by far my favorite. BTW I am using a Nextel 8350i.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 08:28 AM
    Hmm. Personally, I would not think an application that fails 9 out of 10 times would be my most favored, but I digress.

IIRC, I believe there may be some known issues with that device, but I can't say for sure. Have you contacted the developer? Have you sent the application logs to the developer to be looked at? The logs can be found at the bottom of the settings page and can easily be sent directly through the application. There is also a private beta v2 Pro release with a total new code re-write which you may request to be part of here...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/pri...ml#post6256256

HTH
    04-25-11 08:45 AM
    Luckily he contacted me. My wife has it on her phone, and a friend of mine has it on his 8350i. They both have zero problems with it.

04-25-11 08:02 PM
    Glad you got it working!
    Enjoy!
    04-25-11 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD