i know the request has already been made but there were no responses to the thread so i thought i'd keep it fresh in developers mind's. i've seen how many of you out here tumble so if anyone can write an app for the storm i would most definitely pay for it.
    06-24-09 11:27 AM
    http://smallr.net/bbtumblr

that's all i can find. i tried it with my storm but really couldnt do much. all i could do is make text blogs and that's it. i think it was a build for one of the trackball phones.
    06-24-09 12:05 PM
    I use that same program and its great. Looks just like the tumblr website, you can post any type of post (send pics from bb to tumblr). Only annoyance is that its for track balls, so you have to slide your finger around the screen like its a track ball. Besides that, its great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 12:11 PM
    i just downloaded and look up specs on that app and it was tested for trackball phones never the storm, guess we'll just have to wait around for a storm version this will do though, thanks guys.
    06-24-09 02:20 PM
    I just got a blackberry curve and I downloaded the Tumblr app but it won't let me post pictures from the app. Is there a setting or something that I'm not using correctly? PLEASE HELP!
    07-04-09 04:41 PM
    I just got a blackberry curve and I downloaded the Tumblr app but it won't let me post pictures from the app. Is there a setting or something that I'm not using correctly? PLEASE HELP!
    Open the Tumblr app and go to Options (press the blackberry button). There you should select "use email to send photos..." and then enter your appropriate mobile email address that photos should be sent to. Find this unique address at Log in | Tumblr in the top right hand corner. Then you will be able to open up the tumblr app, switch over to your multimedia app and hit the BB button while a photo is selected and a "send to tumblr" option should show up.
    07-04-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD