I downloaded [from Tumblr's website] the app onto my phone. I have been able to view my dash and I made a text post. I want to post a photo but when the options came up and I chose 'add from existing photos' [or the like], this grey box came up and reads:
    system/
    store/
    SDCard/

and I can't leave the screen to get back to the previous page.I have clicked every button on my keyboard for each of the three options and nothing changes. The only way I can exit is through clicking the 'end call' button multiple times. Is there some way to fix this? Thank you!
    12-25-10 07:56 PM
    Tumblr's app is a bit buggy on OS6, and I generally avoid it, the touch element of the torch doesn't help either, I've emailed them and they've said they'll be releasing a more Touch/OS6 friendly update "soon" but until then, the web dashboard is likely your best option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ktpayown likes this.
    12-25-10 08:19 PM
    Okay, thank you so much! I think I will just delete the app because it isn't a necessity and the issues aren't worth it.
    12-25-10 08:26 PM
    Has anyone had an issue with opening the advance options when they post? I have more than one blog and I tag EVERY post so I need to open those options....
    02-16-11 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD