Hey guys,

Here to warn you in case you happen to stumble on this same problem. The last 2 or 3 times I've upgraded my OS my Bold has gotten stuck on the At&t splash screen & it does not advance past that. I've rebooted at least 10 times as well as just "letting it do its thing" but nothing. Zip. Nada Once I left it on the splash screen overnight & when I woke up 8 hours later it was still there. I'm informing you of this so you know the severity of the problem. It was VERY, VERY frustrating!!! My work around was to use BBSAK to wipe the device while on the splash screen, reload the OS, restore device data AND then restore my 3rd party apps. Well, my gf has a Bold 9000 & last time I upgraded her Bold the same darn thing happened. At this point I figured it was an app giving me a problem but couldn't figure out which one. I thought it might've been LogMaid but that didn't help. So, I procceeded with my work around to get her Bold up & running. Just on Tuesday I volunteered to upgrade my gf's cousin's Bold (she thought I was doing her a favor when in reality she was fueling my CrackBerry addiction! lol) & it happened yet again! I started to think which apps I had loaded to the cousin's Bold that I had previously backed up & saved from my gf's Bold and when I narrowed it down, I suspected it was myWireless. Upon removal of the app while updating the OS, the device booted up normal. I had FINALLY caught the culprit!
    Fellow At&t users, this app works somewhat slow for me at times, but I do find it very useful so I won't tell you not to downloaded. The truth of the matter is that At&t has written a bad app - period. This app always has an icon on the app switcher that does nothing when selected, the icon dissapears after a reboot & the last 2 or 3 updates to the app have given me the problem stated above. It needs a good update NOW!
    Next time you guys update your devices please make sure to delete the app first & reinstall after everything is up & running again. Sorry for the lenghty story...
    07-30-10 11:57 PM
    Had the EXACT same problem. Never figured out what happen. It was my first OS upgrade and I never wanted to do another one if they were going to be like this. I'll wait for an updated app from AT&T before I reinstall it.

Glad you confirmed it.

Thanks
    08-16-10 10:19 AM
    This app used to work OK for me. I now get a "too busy, please try later" message whenever I try to use it. It's a great app when it works. But it seems that it doesn't work all that much.
    08-16-10 12:02 PM
    Had the EXACT same problem. Never figured out what happen. It was my first OS upgrade and I never wanted to do another one if they were going to be like this. I'll wait for an updated app from AT&T before I reinstall it.

Glad you confirmed it.

Thanks
    Well, no need to fear! You can safely reinstall it as long as you delete it or mark for deletion upon OS upgrade. Once the OS is up & running you can just download & isntall again.
    Ad you're welcome for any future problems I've resolved!
    08-16-10 12:12 PM
    This app used to work OK for me. I now get a "too busy, please try later" message whenever I try to use it. It's a great app when it works. But it seems that it doesn't work all that much.
    To be honest, the whole splash screen freeze only started happening after the last 2 updates to the app. Something chaged with the upgrades that causes this. myWireless app works wonderfully when on 3G or wifi & never had a problem with performance. which version do you have? Latest is 1.4 I believe. You can get it from here att.com/mybb using your BB's browser. Hope that helps with performance!
    08-16-10 12:17 PM
    I'm running 1.1. I was actually just alble to log in and check things out.

It is a bit clunky. It seems that getting to different "tabs" sometimes takes a little manuvering.
    08-16-10 01:58 PM
    Hi,
    This is an iPhone 3G 8GB / 16GB Digitizer / Touch Screen (TouchScreen) Glass. These digitizers are OEM quality, not cheap chinese remakes! They will not only replace old scratched and broken iPhone 3G 8GB/16GB digitizers (digitizer) touch screen, but it will also make your phone look new again!

iphone 3g screen
    04-14-12 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD