I just got a warranty replacement BB and requested to change the PIN after digging through and finally finding how to get to my account, yet it has not changed so I can't download the new codes for my app (PictureTimeStamp) and get reactivated. How long does it take before you update my PIN? Thanks
    12-29-11 05:55 PM
    You cannot change your pin. It will not work.
    Unless rim lets you and they won't.
    12-29-11 06:24 PM
    No, not change my pin on Blackberry. Change my pin on toysoft/mobihand, so it will update my app I've purchased, so I can get a new registration code. The codes are specific to the BB pin, I've done it before, but now it just sits there and says it has to be reviewed by customer support. Never taken this long before.
    12-29-11 06:33 PM
    Got an email today, they updated my pin...Thanks Toysoft!
    12-30-11 11:47 AM
    Sorry for the late reply. For support issues you should ALWAYS send us support email at [email protected] since we do not monitor this forum hourly. You get faster reply via email.

As for changing your pin on mobihand you can still do this by contacting mobihand support. We are no longer sell our apps thru mobihand all support should be directed to us if you have problems with our apps. For account problems you need to contact mobihand support.

All our apps are now on appworld here Toysoft Development Inc - BlackBerry App World
    01-05-12 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD