i currently hav a blackberry bold 9650 verizon phone, i have tmobile service the phone is cracked and bbm actually works and I know i have the data plan with tmobile i tried calling and going into the tmobile store to figure out why my internet, app world, facebook is not working but they are useless, and the person over the phone told me that it is impossible for the interent to work since its a verizon phone and im using tmobile, and when i went into the store they said i had to change the proxy setting which they were trying to do but they are a bunch of morons, now is they customer service rep over the phone giving me a load of crap or can i use the internet witht his phone, its a verizon phone being used for tmobile it is cracked and i have the data plan set up please help..thanks
    06-17-11 11:39 AM
    I think the bigger problem for you is a need to figure out punctuation, spelling and grammar. Wow, one sentence? Really?

Sorry, I know I'm sarcastic and of absolutely no help, but come on....
    06-17-11 03:01 PM
    thanks ******* the fact that you sat down and had time to actually say that really makes you more of a loser, *******.
    06-18-11 10:42 AM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry forums. But you really need to drop the attitude.

That poster is correct. Your OP is EXTREMELY difficult to read. It is courteous to post in a manner that is easy for others to understand. Especially when you are seeking help.

The device is not "cracked". There's no such thing. You likely have unlocked the GSM side of the device so that you can use it on TMobile.

First of all you need a BlackBerry SPECIFIC Data Plan from TMobile. A generic/smartphone/other data plan will not work.

Second, you need to manually load the Service Books because TMobile does not sell that device.

Go to this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    06-18-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD