I just downloaded the new bolt browser because i was told that it was a good browser for being able to watch any type of video format and this is possible because the bolt browser does not convert info like the other available browsers such as opera mini and the stock bb browser. i did as instructed from the bolt website and downloaded the dual version and it was installed successfully but when i went to use it i could not find the bolt app icon on my screen. so i went to re-download it and and i still had the same issue. i have now downloaded and deleted this app probably 5 times. because it still wont give me an icon. now i have found that if i hit my menu button and use the change app option in the menu i will see the bolt icon in that little screen that goes from left to right screen but if i reboot the device the bolt icon is gone. i like to consider myself a fast learner and have only had this phone for 2 months but im starting to get really frustrated hence the name. if anyone can help me it would be awesome. i really would like to try this browser as i hear its way better than opera. also i have gotten the browser to work since i downloaded it and noticed that when i try to go to you tube the screen times out in the middle of the video. so once i get the issue with the icon fixed i need to figure a way for the browser to recognize I'm trying to watch a video and not shut off. please and thanks in advance for you help with this matter and i will be checking other post to see if i may be able to help anyone else out.
    01-24-10 07:29 PM
    i forgot to also say that i have downloaded and tried to use all of the options for the bolt browser as instructed if 1 does not work then try the next till you download and try all and this i have done. just in case someone suggest this and you know i have already done it.
    01-24-10 07:31 PM
    Maybe you downloaded the wrong version. why do you need the dual version and not the bb version?

http://boltbrowser.com/boltbb.jad

That one works great for me.
    01-24-10 08:02 PM
    how do you get these jad files off the computer?? every time i try to do something with them they just don't open. I have a few of them just sitting on my pc , unable to get them into my phone?? how do you get to these sites on the phone instead of the pc??( i am learning how to use both) I am not a tech person.but the blackberry has taught me much.
    03-08-10 07:06 PM
    Jad files are for OTA (over the air) download and install. Pick up your Blackberry go to this thread, click on the link and it will download and install. Done. I don't think I have installed any apps through my computer in over a year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 07:49 PM
    Found the problem. Th BB browser. Typed everything into google, then was able to follow all the links. Hope bolt works better than BB !!
    03-08-10 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD