Ok I am trying to backup my contacts so i can sync to my android. But for some reason its not working? It says it sync 175 contacts but when i go to my gmail account nothing is in there?
    11-27-09 07:27 PM
    Are you sure that you've got the SYNC service book for your gmail account? Also, when you go to contacts->BB->options-> is the [email protected] account selected with wireless sync enabled?
    11-27-09 07:31 PM
    Are you sure that you've got the SYNC service book for your gmail account? Also, when you go to contacts->BB->options-> is the [email protected] account selected with wireless sync enabled?
    how do i do this? SYNC service book for your gmail account? And under BB options i do not see email?
    11-27-09 08:07 PM
    When you go to Contacts in your gmail account make sure you have "My Contacts" selected. Also it does take some time for the synced contacts to appear in your gmail account.
    11-28-09 03:12 AM
    I had a problem with this. Go to service books in the advanced options page and delete the one for gmail Synch. Then do a battery pull and under your contact options make sure the sync is enabled. That should reset it to where it will sync them again. It worked for me anyway, but it was several minutes before th new sync started.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 08:20 AM
    How would i back them up to a csv file?
    11-28-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD