I recommend that you contact them directly at: BLANK and copy your purchase receipt.
    Yes, I did get a response.....upgrade price dropped a bit.
    Still is extremely unfair. Basically, I paid slightly less than $1/day for use of what is marketed as an outdated version. I realize they're not one of the big boys but at least Macrosoft alerts me well in advance of the release of an upgraded OS and grandfathers in a free Windows 7 upgrade when I bought my Vista PC over the Summer.
    12-13-09 03:53 PM
    tellsells on Bold

mine on Tour
    [/QUOTE]

Isn't the difference because the Tour has a bigger screen than the Bold? And January has an extra week than December.

And all icons can be moved by going to settings>scroll over the icon you want to move>hit menu and choose to move up or move down>hit save.
    12-13-09 04:09 PM
    Not worth it to me.

Anyone interested in buying it for $20?

Send me a PM.
    12-13-09 04:14 PM
    Amazing. They have all of these $20+ programs and no trials to download??? WTF!
    12-13-09 04:26 PM
    tellsells on Bold

mine on Tour

Isn't the difference because the Tour has a bigger screen than the Bold? And January has an extra week than December.

And all icons can be moved by going to settings>scroll over the icon you want to move>hit menu and choose to move up or move down>hit save.

Thanks for the tip on icon arrangement! Print was so small it slipped right past me.

Last one. Identical to yours in January. (Changed to blue background, orange was getting annoying. )

I could see screen size making it display differently, so calendar would appear larger on Bold's smaller screen. But isn't rainingsonic's 8800 screen same size as Tour's? The 8800 screenshot as mentioned earlier looks like it has a larger calendar too. Don't mean to be @nal about this, but if that calendar was just a wee bit bigger it would be more effective for me. I like having everything at a glance, and it is an improvement in some areas over prior version for sure. But I'd be thrilled to get my hands on a nice calendar that my weary eyes could read.

Amazing. They have all of these $20+ programs and no trials to download??? WTF!
    Most of the other popular PIM apps all have free trials. Agendus (which a lot like) even extended my trial, so I got double time.
    I went with e_mobile because of the similarity to my Palm's look (and to some extent Windows). Of all the ones I've tried, and it's been quite a few, this one was easiest for me personally to view. YMMV.
    Last edited by periwinklemoon; 12-13-09 at 06:07 PM.
    12-13-09 06:03 PM
    No trial is a deal breaker for me...I'm not paying $30 for an app that might be useful for me, I need to be able to try it first.
    12-13-09 06:28 PM
    No trial is a deal breaker for me...I'm not paying $30 for an app that might be useful for me, I need to be able to try it first.
    Not exactly my sentiments, but close. I will take the leap sans trial if there are plenty of reviews for my specific device and the overwhelming majority appear to be favorable. I think E mobile benefits largely because there is a paucity of effective PIM's for the BB platform as opposed to my old Palm.
    12-14-09 10:14 AM
    Quick question for raining or anyone running this new version...Can your load this app and not have it change the home screen. I really like the contacts, email, and calenders looks but would rather not change the home screen...is this possible? If not, will the new 5.0 version of contacts be avialbe as a standalone purchase (the version in this package appears different than what is currently available for standalone purchase) Thanks
    12-15-09 10:20 AM
    Quick question for raining or anyone running this new version...Can your load this app and not have it change the home screen. I really like the contacts, email, and calenders looks but would rather not change the home screen...is this possible? If not, will the new 5.0 version of contacts be avialbe as a standalone purchase (the version in this package appears different than what is currently available for standalone purchase) Thanks
    You can still have option to go back to BB home screen. Simply select "BlackBerry Home Screen" menu from the application.

Check "e-Mobile Contacts Professional" at: e-mobilesoft.com, it is a stand alone application.
    12-17-09 07:27 PM
    The newly designed "e-Mobile Today Professional" special Storm edition will be released before mid-January.

Here is the detailed product description page for non-Storm version:
    e-Mobile Software, Inc.
    12-21-09 05:54 AM
    Is this basically a theme that accesses the standard BB databases?

Why is there no trial for a $30 app?
    01-06-10 11:42 AM
    Why is there no trial for a $30 app?
    The higher the price, the less willing developers are to offer a free trial, and the less likely they are to give you your money back if you don't like it

Say you had a $1000 app that did nothing. Would you want people to try it out and realize it did nothing, or would you hope some sucker came along and hit the "buy" button?
    01-06-10 04:00 PM
    The higher the price, the less willing developers are to offer a free trial, and the less likely they are to give you your money back if you don't like it

Say you had a $1000 app that did nothing. Would you want people to try it out and realize it did nothing, or would you hope some sucker came along and hit the "buy" button?
    Damn, why didn't I think of that? I could use another source of income.
    01-06-10 04:09 PM
    Looks like a great app..............but i agree with other people. To spend that kind of money on a app, and not have a trial is not a good idea.............should be at least a 3 day trial period, minimum..........that is if the developer has true confidence in there product.

just my 2 cents
    01-06-10 04:25 PM
    The newly designed "e-Mobile Today Professional" special Storm edition will be released in days.

e-Mobile Software, Inc.

The Storm version will have the same look and feel.
    01-07-10 09:35 PM
    The newly designed "e-Mobile Today Professional" special Storm edition will be released in days.

e-Mobile Software, Inc.

The Storm version will have the same look and feel.

Will the old expansion pack work for this version like the Weather and News??
    01-15-10 03:23 PM
    Will the old expansion pack work for this version like the Weather and News??
    It did for me, but I am using the Tour
    01-15-10 05:47 PM
    It did for me, but I am using the Tour

Strange.. I tried it twice and its a no go here on the Storm 2 and Yes im using the new version for the storm..

Also I see it in the options setup but i cannot click on it to mark it off..
    01-16-10 06:32 AM
    tellsells on Bold

mine on Tour

And all icons can be moved by going to settings>scroll over the icon you want to move>hit menu and choose to move up or move down>hit save.[/QUOTE]

exactly, measure the images on your computer screen, the Tour image in longer.
    01-16-10 10:33 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD