The official word is "e-Mobile Today Professional Edition 5.0 will be released this weekend". This a completely revamped version based on current e-Mobile Today Professional, written from scratch.

There is nothing like this in the market place and will take PIM to the next level.

Check the screenshots!

They will have a press release in the weekend.
    12-10-09 02:21 PM
    This looks amazing!!
    12-10-09 02:25 PM
    Will Storm edition be upgraded??
    12-10-09 02:30 PM
    wow, looks great! Cannot wait to see it...
    12-10-09 03:47 PM
    Have they fixed the sms interface?
    12-10-09 03:58 PM
    Storm version will be released in January.
    12-10-09 04:33 PM
    Is this a free upgrade or a paid upgrade?
    12-10-09 05:01 PM
    This is essentially a new application, but packaged under the original name. There will be an upgrade discount for existing users.
    12-10-09 05:21 PM
    I am looking forward to it. Bring it on!
    12-10-09 05:43 PM
    I tried this on my Storm at one time and it did not work very well at all. I don't think it was intended to be used for touchscreen devices.
    12-10-09 10:00 PM
    e-Mobile has posted the full description of the latest e-Mobile Today Professional on their site:

e-mobilesoft.com

(check the left side under NEWS)

Looking really cool and sharp!
    12-11-09 10:07 AM
    I just downloaded this new version. Yes, it is expensive but I have got to say that it is a great overhaul of a very good app. E-Mobile has some wonderful products that certainly are expensive, but this is certainly a quality product.
    Screen shots:

12-12-09 03:04 PM
    This is one of my staple apps, has been since I got my first BB.
    LOVE the new design!

Just got my email notice of upgrade and discounted price.
    I'm willing to pay it, but does anyone have an idea if this version
    will work on OS 5.0 when it comes out for VZW Tour? (I haven't found any info on that yet, other than Today Pro 5.0 is for BB OS 4.2 and up.) Tho e-mobile/mobihand has been great about offering free upgrades throughout the past year.

Anyone using this new version on a BB running OS 5.0?
    12-12-09 03:08 PM
    5.0 should be fine. If you have a touch screen Storm device, please wait till early January for the special Storm version.
    12-12-09 05:16 PM
    Great, thanks!
    Don't have 5.0 yet on the Tour, just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be looking at purchasing an e_mobile upgrade when (if ) VZW official 5.0 gets here for Tour.
    Installing new Today Pro now.
    12-12-09 05:34 PM
    Raining....looks great and I will certainly look into it when it comes out for the storm 2. One question for you..is it compatible with berryweather, I.e. Can berryweathers home screen icons and data show up on the home and today screens of this application?. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 05:35 PM
    No, only e-Mobile Today Weather expansion pack adds weather icon and forecast on today screen.
    12-12-09 05:46 PM
    I am curious if there is any consideration for discounting beyond the upgrade price listed. I paid full price for the last version slightly over 1 month ago and it seems somewhat unfair to pay another $22 after a mere 37 days of use. I certainly would not have paid $30 at that time had I known a new version would be arriving in such a short period of time.
    12-12-09 08:24 PM
    Got it installed, but looking at other screenshots of calendar, mine appears smaller. There is more dead space between calendar and icons at bottom. Makes calendar hard to see.
    I've set font to highest 26 pt. If others screen shots posted are on a Bold or 8800, it wouldn't be that much different on a Tour, would it?

phillydog:
    I got an email 12/1/09 that upgrade 4.2 was released (first time in a year I would have been charged for upgrade.) But they announced in same email that new revamped version would be out before Christmas, so I opted to wait and get the newest. Maybe try emailing whomever you purchased it from, and see what they can do for you? Since I've gotten a full year out of it, I'm cool with $21.95. But in your case I would be bothered, too, since new release was announced just a couple weeks after you bought yours.
    Last edited by periwinklemoon; 12-13-09 at 08:05 AM.
    12-13-09 07:58 AM
    The space between calendar and icons below will show your appointments for the selected date. If you check the screenshot you posted, on the 13th day, there is no appointment.
    12-13-09 08:39 AM
    I am curious if there is any consideration for discounting beyond the upgrade price listed. I paid full price for the last version slightly over 1 month ago and it seems somewhat unfair to pay another $22 after a mere 37 days of use. I certainly would not have paid $30 at that time had I known a new version would be arriving in such a short period of time.
    I recommend that you contact them directly at: [email protected] and copy your purchase receipt.
    12-13-09 08:40 AM
    I'm still not exactly sure what this is... looks like an app that simulates a whole different OS...
    12-13-09 11:41 AM
    I really like this app but I am sure there are others who say that it's too expensive. It's by far the best theme (in my opinion), but it is also a better looking calendar, a very cool way to view/call/e-mail/text contacts, creates shortcuts from the main screen through a single letter of your choice, and a very reliable weather add-on (that always works), along with news and stocks add-ons if needed.
    This new version has 3 view options and they are easily switchable with the volume button.
    E-Mobile's customer service is also very good and informative!
    12-13-09 11:51 AM
    The space between calendar and icons below will show your appointments for the selected date. If you check the screenshot you posted, on the 13th day, there is no appointment.
    Right. But look at tellsells screenshot next to mine (I borrowed it from page 1), We're both in Carousel View. Both have no appointments. See the difference in space between "No Appointments" and bottom icons? (I'm at largest font, too. If I made font smaller to match tellsells there would be even a bit more space.) I can't post your pic here as well for comparison rainingsonic, but on your phone you also have a larger calendar.

hmmm...looks like we're all 3 in Carousel view, but each of our icons are in different order. At first I thought the calendar size and icon difference might be because of the two different versions of Today Pro (depending on BB OS). But that's 3 different icon layouts on only 2 different versions. Don't care so much about icons, just wish my calendar matched the other two screenshots here.

tellsells on Bold

mine on Tour
    12-13-09 12:34 PM
    You can change the plug-in orders by selecting "Setting" menu, highlight the plug-in and press menu, choose "move up" or "move down"
    12-13-09 01:44 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD