My old curve 8330 recently broke, so i got a replacement but I can't get Facebook or Windows Live back on to my new one. When I got it before with my old curve it let me just download it right from the site onto my phone. but now it tells me that I have to go to the site from the browser in my phone. When i try that it won't load so i cant even get to the site, i think it is because the plan that i have doesn't include web browsing. how am i supposed to get facebook and msn back?
    05-10-09 04:16 PM
    you dont have a data plan on your BB?

when you got your new one, did you do a device switch through DM? if so it should have transferred it for you.
    05-10-09 04:19 PM
    i have a data plan ya but not one that gives me internet use. and i did a backup and restore ya but it didnt restore msn or facebook
    05-10-09 04:35 PM
    ok i got the internet to load this time...i guess i have access to it but the signal is **** and it costs me extra money. when the link loaded it said the same thing...it told me to go to the site from the browser on my phone...which is exactly what i was doing. how hard does this have to be?? i just want facebook and msn back
    05-10-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD