So yesterday I updated the Facebook app for my crackberry and everything has worked great both on the Facebook app and on the browser supported site.

However a few hours ago I went to the browers version of Facebook (I seem to like it better than the app) and got a weird looking page

In the top left it had a snippet of my face book page

Beside it it says the following

How ye be performin'?

Info console disabled in strict mode. It breaks the markup

Then under the "Snippet" it says

How ye be tweakin'?

WAP_CSS... Read More
    WAP_CSS_BORDER
    WAP_CSS_XTREME
    WAP_RAND_URL
    WAP_STRICT
    WAP_VALIDATE

I then looked at other sites I go to daily on my browser and they all work just fine...

Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do to fix this issue?
    10-20-09 11:15 PM
    Did this happen when you re-loaded the page again? It looks like code (script) for the page design to me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 11:19 PM
    Sounds like you have the language set to english(pirate) - a facebook "easter egg" I guess you could call it? Also looks like the page just loaded screwy

10-20-09 11:24 PM
    Well I dont know what was wrong with it......I did 2 battery pulls and still got the same mess

I just REINSTALLED the new Blackberry Facebook App and now the browser configuration seems to be working right.

Now what gets me is on my browser I just have facebook.com bookmarked and go to the site that way and it works great (and works as a mobile site not the full site) which is what I like

But if I type in m.facebook.com it says gateway not found
    10-20-09 11:31 PM
    Sounds like you have the language set to english(pirate) - a facebook "easter egg" I guess you could call it? Also looks like the page just loaded screwy

lol I had to read what you said twice about the English Pirate part......your quick and witty lol

Now Im not getting the facebook easter egg part of the joke
    10-20-09 11:32 PM
    No the hilarious part is its real, go to language on facebook and scroll down to find pirate(english) or something of that tune. Then look at the page, friends profiles, etc.

Also my mobile site was kinda screwy earlier too with different fonts colors layout etc like something loaded wrong but its normal now

10-20-09 11:36 PM
    For the pirate easter egg go to settings - language - then keep hitting e to skip to ones that start with e until you get to english (pirate) and your set - its good for a laugh.

10-20-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD