Trouble downloading apps! Cant even log on to facebook

I have a curve 8310. I've been trying to download "Blackberry app world" "Slacker radio" "Pandora" among other apps and cant get any.

Also my browser is slow!

I keep getting error messages like "907 invalid cod" or "HTTP error 502: bad gateway"

I've pulled battery
    cleared cache
    I've upgraded to OS 4.5.0.182
    t-mobile is my provider.
    I have blackberry data plan.
    I've been searching but I am a noob and get a little confused with some terms
    03-04-11 10:07 PM
    Sounds like your data plan is not properly set up.

Call your carrier and have them double check that you have a BlackBerry Data Plan and not a generic smartphone plan. Ask them to resend your Service Books or log in to your BIS page (which is access from your TMobile account page) from a computer, click "Help" and click "Send Service Books".

Check to be sure that you have a full data signal where you are located.
    03-05-11 05:38 AM
    I have the same problem as the OP, and it's been like this since yesterday. I've had to try to download my apps quite a few times each, before finally being successful, after updating my OS this afternoon.

I'm using OS5.0.0.1056, and previously used .1036. I've never had a problem before yesterday, so I'm assuming this could be a problem with BIS?

I don't have a problem logging into Facebook or Twitter, etc, it's just when browsing/downloading with the BlackBerry browser.
    03-05-11 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD