Hey All,

Just recently picked up a bran' spankin' new BOLD. Let me start by saying I LOVE this device. I was torn between the iPhone and the BOLD with the Curve 8900 looming in the background. Given the ease and comfort of the keyboard, I decided on the BOLD over the iPhone while also deciding that I'd probably be more comfy with the BOLD over the 8900. I couldn't be happier with my decision. Now, on to my small issue. Grant it, I'm still familiarizing myself with the great device but today, I purchased an app called MyUnits from the crackberry app store. It will not load on to my device. A 404 error displays saying the download failed. A prompt to allow permission settings came up so I clicked on that and "allowed" everything, then tried to download again. No luck. Now, since I exited out of the browser (accidentally), I'm afraid i'll end up having to pay for this app again in order to attempt a download again. Its only $3.99 but its the principle, not the money. I just want the app to download so I can use it. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions? I did sent an email to the tech support link provided in my confirmation of purchase email. Thanks all !!

Tim
    02-26-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD