i swear by Trip Advisor, it's such a useful site! They created a mobile version and have updated it recently. The update includes mobile forums! Check it out if you're a fan of TA.

� Forums have gone mobile! � Jul 08 , 2010 , 9 :19 AM TripAdvisor_Forum_Support, 10 ,473 forum posts

Dear travelers,
    You asked and we built it - you can now access the TripAdvisor Forums from your mobile device! You can read your favorite forums, start new topics, post replies, and edit posts, all from your mobile device. This new feature is available on our mobile web site ( accessible from a wide range of smart phones), iPhone app, and Palm app. Forums are the latest addition to TripAdvisor Mobile, which puts millions of reviews & opinions in your pocket. (If you haven't tried it... do!)

Visit TripAdvisor.com/forums on your mobile web browser. Once you�ve had a chance to check out your favorite forums on the go, we�d love to hear what you think about this new feature.

To send us your feedback, visit this page: Mobile Feedback - Help Center - TripAdvisor

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 09:28 AM
    Trip Advisor Mobile

Reviews

Search Filter Options

Property Information

Write Reviews

Forums

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD