hi all,

Has anyone tried those before? i am looking for a VOIP for BB9700 to make free calls
    03-07-11 04:28 AM
    yea there is try im+ Talk
    03-07-11 06:46 AM
    @UnInvited, FREE calls over WiFi/3G can be made between Blackberry TringMe users worldwide. We are also glad to inform you that TringMe 1.3.0 has been released. The application can be downloaded from bb.tringme.com .

For more details, visit tringme.com/blackberry.html. If you have any other queries, you can visit tringmesupport.com .
    03-07-11 07:42 AM
    @UnInvited, FREE calls over WiFi/3G can be made between Blackberry TringMe users worldwide. We are also glad to inform you that TringMe 1.3.0 has been released. The application can be downloaded from bb.tringme.com .

For more details, visit tringme.com/blackberry.html. If you have any other queries, you can visit tringmesupport.com .
    I just tried wi-fi calling on my Bold 9650 and it didn't work at all.
    03-07-11 09:53 AM
    Just tried it and it said Insufficient credits [3].

What does this mean?
    03-07-11 10:12 AM
    i have install it and try to log in but i wait for long time with Waiting for Email respond and nothing happened,

please advice
    03-07-11 02:12 PM
    I have deleted this app from my phone.
    03-07-11 02:53 PM
    any other program for free calling ?
    03-07-11 03:13 PM
    I haven't seen any app for actual free voip calling.
    It'd sure be nice to have a google voice voip app.
    03-07-11 05:54 PM
    IM+ Talk is probably your best bet.
    03-07-11 06:31 PM
    Hi All,

Please note that we have released 1.3.0 version of the application that allows for FREE calls between Blackberry users with TringMe application.

To make FREE calls you and your family/friends MUST be on WiFi or 3G and MUST be using the latest version (1.3.x) of TringMe application (the application can be downloaded from bb.tringme.com).

You will see a green dot on the top right corner if you are ready to receive calls using the application. If you see a red dot, that means you aren't ready to receive incoming calls which generally happens if the network connectivity is lost.

Your number (876xxxxxx) can be viewed from the Options screen (go to menu and click on Options). When your friends or family dial this number using TringMe application, you will get an incoming call on the application and then you can talk FREE.

You do not need any credits to make a free call. You will need credits only if you are dialing someone who is not using this application or not on WiFi/3G. TringMe application will indicate whether it's a free or paid call.

You can contact us at tringmesupport.com if you need further assistance.

@UnInvited, Do you have an email subscription on your Blackberry? If you prefer, submit a support ticket at tringmesupport.com and our support team can help you get up and running.

@Pete, If you are trying to make a call to a phone number (& that isn't of a Blackberry user with TringMe application running and on WiFi/3G), it is a paid call and hence you see the insufficient credits error.

Thanks,
    TringMe Support
    03-08-11 08:54 AM
    Hi All,
    @Pete, If you are trying to make a call to a phone number (& that isn't of a Blackberry user with TringMe application running and on WiFi/3G), it is a paid call and hence you see the insufficient credits error.

Thanks,
    TringMe Support
    Yes, I figured that out. I am really interested in being able to contact my Skype contacts on their Skype devices as I use that quite a bit. If TringMe could do that then I'd re-install it.
    03-08-11 08:58 AM
    i have finally install it anyone have it to tested with ?
    04-09-11 03:40 PM
    Theres a few different sip clients out now. Blackvoib was one of the first Ive seen and it works quite well.

Tringme works over wifi for me, but not at all over 3g. I have a ticket open with them and havent heard back yet from them at all. Hopefully I hear something back soon cause I bought $10 worth of credits for something that doesnt really work. :/

As for Skype, they just dont seem to be interested in making a proper client for BB.
    04-12-11 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD