Trillian for BlackBerry 1.0 is now available in App World for the low price of 4.99. Awesome app and like half the price of BeeJive and IM+.

I'm totally jazzed already downloaded and installed.

Build number is 1.0.0.221
    08-23-10 09:56 PM
    What do you notice that is different from the beta?
    08-23-10 10:08 PM
    There is no different between the last beta build (1.0.0.220) and the final release in app world (1.0.0.221). For your convenience, link is here:

BlackBerry App World - Trillian
    08-23-10 10:22 PM
    Wow I was hoping they would at least make the text size bigger.
    08-23-10 10:31 PM
    When are they going to take the beta down??? I love the App but will hold on to it for free as long as I can LOL
    08-24-10 12:07 AM
    that is truly a disappointment if there is no change from the .220 because they haven't addressed the issues of us being disconnected and receiving the internal error message. there is no way in **** i'd buy the app and they shouldn't even have put it up there if they can't fix the issues they already have because there are more according to what people are posting here and in the trillian support forum.
    08-24-10 07:15 AM
    I had version .220, the beta, and it was working fin on my 8900 until a couple days ago and I got the uncaught exception error. Tried deleting and re installing but nothing seems to work. I'm running the latest 8900 OS 5....822 . I hope someone solves this problem, otherwise whats the point of buying the app.
    08-24-10 11:36 AM
    Will they shut off the beta? Don't really wanna pay just yet, lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 12:43 PM
    that is truly a disappointment if there is no change from the .220 because they haven't addressed the issues of us being disconnected and receiving the internal error message. there is no way in **** i'd buy the app and they shouldn't even have put it up there if they can't fix the issues they already have because there are more according to what people are posting here and in the trillian support forum.
    It was already stated a while ago in the beta thread that it wasn't going to be fixed in the 1.0 release and that the 1.0 release was basically finalized a while ago. So it's no real surprise.
    08-24-10 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD