I am just wondering if anyone is facing problems with Trillian messenger on their bold 9700! i registered an account and everything work great but when i want to ADD account as (Facebook/AIM/etc) i put password and account name/email and theres NO icon for continue or add or anything it just stopped there without logging into any account....is there anything i can do to work it out!?
    06-07-10 05:43 AM
    had the same issue .. I gave up after two installs and kept it moving .. don't know what thats about ..
    06-07-10 06:09 AM
    I had the same problem. I decided to delete it and reinstall and everything worked after.
    06-07-10 06:12 AM
    Yeah I did reinstall it and now everything works great... too bad skype not included in it :/
    06-07-10 07:34 AM
    It won't even let me create a account so I gave up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 09:04 AM
    had the same issue. Logged in on a PC and added the accounts there. Signed back in on 9700 and all is good.
    06-07-10 09:07 AM
    same freaking problem. I just did the easiest thing possible...uninstall. Will try it again later...maybe.
    06-07-10 11:09 AM
    Yeah I think it was having a system overload. Quite a few ppl in my groups were having the same issues. I ended up creating my account online, but was able to add accounts through my phone. Some ppl had to create their accounts, and add accounts online. But I think its an pretty sweet app. Have heard a few complaints about the battery drain (personally haven't experienced).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 09:41 PM
    Trillian only works on wifi for me not BIS, idk what thats abt
    06-08-10 09:56 PM
    I got Nimbuzz a while back to chat with Facebook contacts, but its SO SLOW... Anyone can tell me if Trillian is faster? Thanks.
    06-08-10 11:54 PM
    Trillian's pretty fast.
    I've been using it on my desktop for quite a few years now. It's great to see it finally coming to the BB.
    I've noticed though that it drains the battery pretty fast though (ie. dropped 40-45% in 24 hours, compared to about 20% when I have both GTalk and WLM running). Hopefully this is just due to it being in beta.
    06-09-10 08:32 AM
    Are you only connecting to GTalk and WLM? Or are you now connecting to FaceBook, MySpace, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, Astra et all now that you have Trillian installed?

They're working on the batery life, but 40% drop in 24 hour period is very good. Especially since this would be like having eight apps logged on compaired to two.
    06-09-10 08:42 AM
    Are you only connecting to GTalk and WLM? Or are you now connecting to FaceBook, MySpace, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, Astra et all now that you have Trillian installed?

They're working on the batery life, but 40% drop in 24 hour period is very good. Especially since this would be like having eight apps logged on compaired to two.
    I didn't use Facebook, MySpace, AIM, ICQ or Yahoo while using Trillian on my BB.
    Just had it connected to Astra, GTalk and WLM.
    06-09-10 12:44 PM
    Well there are bugs in this beta version for sure..they should fix the facebook loging so it wont freeze!! Im not using it anymore ill uninstall it soon.. waiting for the lucidmessenger and Ebuddy to make a version that works on blackberries :/
    06-09-10 04:54 PM
    I found that if you disable avatars the facebook chat works quite well on the bold its the avatars and sheer volume of pics that need to load, that freezes things

I love the way multiple facebook accounts' chats all merge into one and you can group facebook contacts - the only issue is overloading the bb with too many pictures
    06-09-10 05:29 PM
    Trillian's pretty fast.
    I've been using it on my desktop for quite a few years now. It's great to see it finally coming to the BB.
    I've noticed though that it drains the battery pretty fast though (ie. dropped 40-45% in 24 hours, compared to about 20% when I have both GTalk and WLM running). Hopefully this is just due to it being in beta.
    I am asking if its fast on the BB on a 3G connection. Nimbuzz takes for ever...
    06-10-10 01:02 AM
    It doesnt work using BIS
    06-10-10 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD