I've been using Trillian for BlackBerry for a little bit now. (Installed it when I got the notification) and I'm loving it. It's one of the nicest multi-im clients I've seen for BlackBerry. The only thing you may notice at the moment is not being able to fully add IM accounts to your trillian account. I had to go online to trillian.im to add facebook and windows live messenger successfully. Which wasn't a big problem, but I hope they get the issue resolved when trying to add via the application. (it's the reason we have this beta, haha)

However, I would for sure give it a try. I don't plan on removing it, even once it goes paid.
    06-04-10 09:00 PM
    I'm still trying to register. i keep getting "Some server error, please try later!" it seems the server is getting hammer.
    06-04-10 09:01 PM
    anyone on sprint here after installing trillian has problem sending text messages?
    06-04-10 09:04 PM
    I think it uses the email address you initially registered with. In other words, make sure you use an email address that has instant BIS sync...
    Yup, you were right. I just double checked and I had registered with an old email address. I updated it on the desktop version and now I'm getting push emails. I just wish you could reply and answer IMs from the email itself (sorta like how you can with IM+)
    06-04-10 09:08 PM
    This app definitely sucks not allowing landscape mode and certain symbols...it definitely needs some work...finally got a couple accounts added... the good thing is that u can chat with ur Face Book friends...thats about it...
    06-04-10 09:35 PM
    Looks like you can send a photo, but not a file or voice clip?

Does it drain a lot of battery?

Is there a "chat history" feature?

Is it staying connected?

Does it have a pop-up option when a message comes in, or just home screen icon?
    06-04-10 10:29 PM
    Having same issue ... also on BB 9700 with ATT. Have been exchanging emails with Trillian but thus far no resolution. Have you had any luck?
    06-04-10 10:33 PM
    I cant even add a account! Not even just one simple account!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 11:09 PM
    I cant even add a account! Not even just one simple account!

i thought it was just me.. can't add an account as well. T_T
    06-05-10 12:38 AM
    I ended up having to go on the PC and set up the accounts... I've been tweeting with someone from trillian who helped me get set up... try using your email address & password to set up the individual IM accounts versus using your username & pass... once you get them all setup on the PC they will automatically be xferd to the BB...
    06-05-10 12:50 AM
    I ended up having to go on the PC and set up the accounts... I've been tweeting with someone from trillian who helped me get set up... try using your email address & password to set up the individual IM accounts versus using your username & pass... once you get them all setup on the PC they will automatically be xferd to the BB...
    so we need 2 download trillian on the pc too ?

& does anyone knw what's up w| the portrait mode only ? EpicFail

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-05-10 01:08 AM
    I've been using Trillian for BlackBerry for a little bit now. (Installed it when I got the notification) and I'm loving it. It's one of the nicest multi-im clients I've seen for BlackBerry. The only thing you may notice at the moment is not being able to fully add IM accounts to your trillian account. I had to go online to trillian.im to add facebook and windows live messenger successfully. Which wasn't a big problem, but I hope they get the issue resolved when trying to add via the application. (it's the reason we have this beta, haha)

However, I would for sure give it a try. I don't plan on removing it, even once it goes paid.
    Had this same issue / had to resolve it the same way, just with ALL accounts. Still lovin it better than having all separate apps though. I used the Mac beta Trillian back in the day and loved it.
    06-05-10 02:24 AM
    It great but when I saw my pictures I had all their pictures saved on mine why
    Hope that make sense
    Also I wish that it can be divided by each service -facebook,aim!, Yahoo, and etc.

06-05-10 02:34 AM
    Rediscovered Trillian on my PC and its been great.. so have been eagerly awaiting the app for by 'berry, but it won't load.

I permanently get 'some internal server error'.. thought it might have been due to the initial rush last night, but have tried it this morning and still the same error.

Going to persevere as the feedback here sounds good, but not a very good start really
    06-05-10 03:20 AM
    It great but when I saw my pictures I had all their pictures saved on mine why
    Hope that make sense
    Also I wish that it can be divided by each service -facebook,aim!, Yahoo, and etc.

I have this too. Kind of annoying. Other than that I'm not really having any other problems. A battery pull after installing made everything smooth for me.
    06-05-10 05:30 AM
    i get font html tags on the reply I got from a yahoo chat. I guess yahoo Fancy fonts aren't implemented yet .
    06-05-10 06:54 AM
    Ive tried using email instead of username when i type it all in and try and hit save nothing happens just sits there!

06-05-10 07:35 AM
    Personally I like it better then Beejive so far. A very simple interface, and loads/connects pretty fast. Beejive needs more UI options.
    06-05-10 09:00 AM
    Likewise, the BeejiveIM i have seems a bit busted and in a conversation thread, I keep having missing entries.

Anyways, so far, this beta is rocking!
    06-05-10 09:44 AM
    I'm still trying to register. i keep getting "Some server error, please try later!" it seems the server is getting hammer.
    That's a problem with BIS only. The devs know about this and are working on it. Hopefully for the next build.
    06-05-10 10:21 AM
    Looks like you can send a photo, but not a file or voice clip?

Does it drain a lot of battery?

Is there a "chat history" feature?

Is it staying connected?

Does it have a pop-up option when a message comes in, or just home screen icon?
    Chat History is requested. Currently it's just a home screen icon, but message box integration has been requested... and they understand how important that is.
    06-05-10 10:24 AM
    I think I have added all of the requests in this thread over at the Trillian for BlackBerry forums. If anyone has any more requests please add them over there so that I can add them to the first post easily.

Trillian for BlackBerry Feature Request thread. - Trillian Discussion Forums

The Captcha error seems to be with the implimentation of BIS in Europe... If anyone is having this error in the US or Canada please tell me. They're working on fixing this issue and any more information would be helpful.
    06-05-10 10:31 AM
    Anyone having problem with Trillian LED support? it appears in green and does not work quite well yet.

Wonder if it causes conflict with berrybuzz
    06-05-10 10:44 AM
    It's set up to be green to differentiate it from the normal red LED's. Scott's sent out an e-mail to the BerryBuzz devs so hopefully they'll get something worked out.
    06-05-10 10:58 AM
    I think I have added all of the requests in this thread over at the Trillian for BlackBerry forums. If anyone has any more requests please add them over there so that I can add them to the first post easily.

Trillian for BlackBerry Feature Request thread. - Trillian Discussion Forums

The Captcha error seems to be with the implimentation of BIS in Europe... If anyone is having this error in the US or Canada please tell me. They're working on fixing this issue and any more information would be helpful.
    rather than registering on another forum I'll just post here...

It would be nice to utilize the autotext (il=I'll, pressing space twice puts a period, auto capitalize i, etc.)
    06-05-10 11:15 AM
122 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD