Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 122
  1. kkwus74's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    747 Posts
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    PIN
    320FB874
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
  2. UnityDivides's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    416 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Sweet action. Thanks for the heads up!
  3. papped's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    15,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,207 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    This thing is pretty sweet so far.
  4. UnityDivides's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    416 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Wow, what a SLICK interface. I saw the screenshots, but it looks even better in person. Very impressed.
  5. CaCHooKaMan's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    416 Posts
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    too bad it doesnt save chat history
  6. frielfanatic's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Like the interface, but would love landscape mode on 9550
  7. sheldonbk's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,113 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    I downloaded and installed it.. Very big program. Over 1.5 megs if I recall. Then found it very confusing. Tried to setup facebook account. Entered information on form. It said 'success" then returned to form. If I close form, it disconnects Facebook. So useless. Also thought I read It works with Twitter. Not an option for account type to setup.

    Anyway, promptly deleted. Nice idea though.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  8. papped's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    15,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,207 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Huh? The interface is really simple to add accounts.

    Also it doesn't say anywhere on Trillian's site that it supports twitter...
  9. Kiddo_24's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    I been trying to log in but it says that my user name "can only include a-z,A-Z,0-9,period, hyphen" but my existing user name IS "kiddo_24" =S
  10. CaCHooKaMan's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    416 Posts
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    twitter is supported by the desktop client, not the mobile one
  11. papped's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    15,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,207 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    underscore is probably invalid then
  12. czeph's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    PIN
    s & Needles, Needles & Pins
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheldonbk View Post
    I downloaded and installed it.. Very big program. Over 1.5 megs if I recall. Then found it very confusing. Tried to setup facebook account. Entered information on form. It said 'success" then returned to form. If I close form, it disconnects Facebook. So useless. Also thought I read It works with Twitter. Not an option for account type to setup.

    Anyway, promptly deleted. Nice idea though.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same problems. Also, couldn't get landscape to save my life. I'm gonna stick with Beejive.
    Droid X
  13. jpgnfx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    279 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    slick interface, but no Skype
  14. jpgnfx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    279 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Does not allow multiple terminal sign-ins for WLM, unlike IM+

    Don't seem to have chat log, nor ability to search contacts..


    another down
  15. flipbeats's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    235 Posts
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    from all the comments you guys are saying.. i'm happy I bought beejive now haha
  16. papped's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    15,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,207 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    It's beta.... beta is about feedback.

    Beejive has been in final release for years, not to mention a broken version was released for many many months...
  17. Jared DiPane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    6,085 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,079 Global Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    It's beta.... beta is about feedback.

    Beejive has been in final release for years, not to mention a broken version was released for many many months...
    So true! I remember people hunting down the old version at all costs to get one that finally worked again on their device. That was a mess.
  18. deloreancowboy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Guys please remember this is a beta app. Feedback would be appreciated. I already started a feature request thread over at forums.ceruleanstudios.com in the BlackBerry forum.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  19. Hoopzkid's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    182 Posts
    PIN
    Ask Me
    #19  

    Default

    Wack *** app
  20. Jared DiPane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    6,085 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,079 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopzkid View Post
    Wack *** app
    Providing feedback would help the developer better the application.

    For a beta first release, it is pretty nice. Has a lot of great potential, some things need to be touched up, of course improvements are to be expected.
  21. jpgnfx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    279 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Coming from a long time IM+ user, tried Trillian for a short period of 10mins, came up with the summary

    ++ Really nice interface
    + Generally not laggy
    + Nudge (lol)
    + E-mail push
    - No skype
    - Can't multiple sign-in for WLM
    -- Can't search contacts
  22. skippy126's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Has anyone been able to get the push notifications when the program is closed to work? I thought it would work similar to IM+'s push email alerts when the program is closed. I have the option checked, but there is no field to enter in an email address...just having the option checked doesn't seem to work.
  23. papped's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    15,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,207 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Sad part is that overall I'd say it's working better so far than a lot of the retail apps available...

    The IM+ and Beejive trials never got me to want to actually buy the thing. Palringo's UI was kind of a mess and Instango isn't updated anymore.
  24. papped's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    15,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,207 Global Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skippy126 View Post
    Has anyone been able to get the push notifications when the program is closed to work? I thought it would work similar to IM+'s push email alerts when the program is closed. I have the option checked, but there is no field to enter in an email address...just having the option checked doesn't seem to work.
    I think it uses the email address you initially registered with. In other words, make sure you use an email address that has instant BIS sync...
  25. jpgnfx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    279 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drm2blv View Post
    Providing feedback would help the developer better the application.

    For a beta first release, it is pretty nice. Has a lot of great potential, some things need to be touched up, of course improvements are to be expected.
    I agree with this.

    For starters, it delivered according to promises, we didn't have to wait long at all!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions