- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
Tried a lot of methods already! Having trouble connecting to the App World Server
My friend got the BlackBerry Bold 9900 back in Sept 2011, suddenly it was not able to connect to:
App World, FB, Whatsapp
however she is still able to use the BBM and browse website using browser.
BIS is connected, BB logo shown next the 3G sign
Error message from App World is:
BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World Server. Verify your network connections and try again.
Error message from Whatsapp is:
Unexpected error! java.io.Interrupted IOExpectation:
Local connection timed out after ~ 3000
This message comes with 3 different error ID at different times:
- Error Id 40831
- Error Id 40760
- Error Id 40850
- Error Id 40820
We have tried the following:
- Battery pull
- Resending Service Books
- Register at "Host Routing Table" under Advanced system settings
- Enable and Disable APN settings
- Delete and re install app world
- Install App world Beta
- Tried 3 different carriers sim with BIS
- Wipe and install different version of the OS
- Tried login with different BBID
- Tried register a new BBID account
Really appreciate if someone who could provide a solution with this issue, thanks!
May be I am missing any possible solutions to fix this.
Last edited by BlogBerry.hk; 11-20-11 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Missed an attachment