It seems like a pretty neat app. I haven't had it spot anything for me yet, other than reminding me about red-light cameras nearby.

It would be a great addition to the app if it could also record accidents and such. They are only there for for a short time (like speed traps), cops are usually present, and it could give drivers a quick heads-up.
    12-03-09 01:23 PM
    I'm having a problem getting trapster to find me too. I'm on my storm 2.
    I have the same problem. I have posted in the trapster forums, but it looks like the newest release 3.6.2 does not work on the storm 2, or at least my storm 2. 3.2.5.45 works OK. Anyone get 3.6.2 working on their storm 2?
    Last edited by lieutenantglorp; 12-30-09 at 02:03 PM.
    12-30-09 01:22 PM
    Don't forget to disable compatability mode.
    12-30-09 03:41 PM
    Don't forget to disable compatability mode.
    I think I already tried that, but forgot where it is. Where do I go to double check that?

edit: found it, already disabled
    Last edited by lieutenantglorp; 12-30-09 at 04:08 PM.
    12-30-09 04:02 PM
    Why would you even need this App? Just obey the law and don't speed.
    12-30-09 07:27 PM
    I have the same problem. I have posted in the trapster forums, but it looks like the newest release 3.6.2 does not work on the storm 2, or at least my storm 2. 3.2.5.45 works OK. Anyone get 3.6.2 working on their storm 2?
    3.6.2 doesn't play well with the Storm 2 or the 8350i. I had to contact support about my 8350i, it would lock up every time I started the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 07:50 PM
    This app is working flawlessly for me ! (3.6.2) Also using with a puck so using the GPS on my 8330 vzw
    12-30-09 10:22 PM
    Why would you even need this App? Just obey the law and don't speed.
    LOOOOL!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!!
    12-31-09 12:05 AM
    LOOOOL!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!!
    ROFL hahahahahahaha, thats what I thought when I read their comment too ,

PS:
    @ jabbs1 ; Did you get your GPS to work ? I saw where you has having trouble getting it to find you location.I had missed a setting in mine but it works great now. (I know there is alot of difference between your phone and mine tho since you got GPS already unlocked and mine wasn't).
    Last edited by DavidNC; 12-31-09 at 07:39 AM. Reason: PS added
    12-31-09 07:27 AM
    ROFL hahahahahahaha, thats what I thought when I read their comment too ,

PS:
    @ jabbs1 ; Did you get your GPS to work ? I saw where you has having trouble getting it to find you location.I had missed a setting in mine but it works great now. (I know there is alot of difference between your phone and mine tho since you got GPS already unlocked and mine wasn't).
    Yes I did get it to work. However, I bought a Motorola bluetooth headset yesterday and couldn't get my alerts to come thru the headset. Same with Slacker radio, and I have audio thru handsfree option enabled for both. Would anyone be able to shed some light on this for me? Thanks.
    12-31-09 08:16 AM
    Hmm IDK that answer but you may get better results if you ask here in this link I posted as well. But of course someone may know who reads it here to,its just that way you could be kinda double covered as to an answer .Here's the link I mean

Trapster� - Help ,<------trapster help forum link
    Last edited by DavidNC; 12-31-09 at 09:28 AM.
    12-31-09 09:26 AM
    Hmm IDK that answer but you may get better results if you ask here in this link I posted as well. But of course someone may know who reads it here to,its just that way you could be kinda double covered as to an answer .Here's the link I mean

Trapster� - Help ,<------trapster help forum link
    Well I've been looking around in the forums and I think I may have needed to buy a more expensive headset that actually supports certain audio playback thru the headset...
    12-31-09 09:33 AM
    I've used Trapster several times. Truthfully, I don't find it does anything other than make me slow down at certain places (which, btw, haven't had any police at the indicated location.
    12-31-09 10:43 AM
    Yes I did get it to work. However, I bought a Motorola bluetooth headset yesterday and couldn't get my alerts to come thru the headset. Same with Slacker radio, and I have audio thru handsfree option enabled for both. Would anyone be able to shed some light on this for me? Thanks.
    Please visit Customizing Trapster 3.6 for BlackBerry | Trapster Blog

We go over all bluetooth settings.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 01-07-10 at 02:24 PM.
    01-07-10 02:08 PM
    The only GPS options i have within the Trapster App are:

GPS Setup:
    Enable GPS
    Allow Assisted GPS

9630/5.0.0.591 and Trapster version 3.6.2.

The app will not locate me using GPS. Anyone have this working on 9630/5.0.0.591?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 12:24 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD