I live in germany, and i was wondering if there were any apps that translate (all i really care about is european languages), and have some of the more common phrases (german, dutch, french, russian, etc...)

I do my fair bit of traveling as i can afford it, and it would be awsome to have that stuff in an app.
    01-03-10 01:47 PM
    Well, you could use the web as there are various sites that do translation.

But there is also a variety of dictionaries although many of those are limited to WORDS and not phrases.

There is Navita Translator. I don't have a link but google might find it.
    01-03-10 02:25 PM
    I live in germany, and i was wondering if there were any apps that translate (all i really care about is european languages), and have some of the more common phrases (german, dutch, french, russian, etc...)

I do my fair bit of traveling as i can afford it, and it would be awsome to have that stuff in an app.
    The best FREE translator app for the blackberry is 'Francy Tran' and it can be found the BlackBerry App World. This app is better than Navita and ProTranslate Lite by far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 04:15 PM
    BB Tran Pro Vs 1.7.1.1 is the best I have found to date. I know the English - Albanian and the English to Spanish are extremely accurate.
    01-03-10 06:35 PM
    I use babelberry.com as I can't install BB apps. It works by translating emails you send to them.
    03-05-10 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD