This question might have been asked before but i couldnt find any info on it.

Is there a way to download apps/games. on a pc and transfer them to the bb storm. i have noticed that most of them are OTA over the air. only downloadible through the bb it self.

The reason that i cant download through the black berry. because i have a black berry from telus. which is unlocked, with a fido card. and the broweser on it doesnt seem to work. it gives me an error.

So i was looking for an alternative. if there is a way to put apps through the pc on the stom please help.

Thankyou..
    08-23-09 11:30 PM
    Yessir. Should be one of the five main options in blackberry desktop manager

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 11:33 PM
    any tutorials on how/ where i can download the apps. and transfer them
    08-23-09 11:44 PM
    You won't be able to install the apps via DM if they are OTA apps, as OTA utilizes the .jad format, and DM uses .alx.

Yu can use Firefox to emulate the mobile browser, and download the .jad to your PC to get the necessary files. Then try using this Blackberry OTA downloader | download free OTA themes to your desktop to install from your PC to the device.
    08-23-09 11:47 PM
    thanks for the answer..

i downloaded the thing. and ur suppose to put a link into a bar and click download.
    i tried to download the strom slider.
    this is the link where u download it from
    StormSlider Blackberry Storm App | StormGrounds.com
    when i tried it said this is not a valid OTA link...
    08-24-09 12:01 AM
    The reason that link won't work is that the link you posted is for the download page itself. try using this link in the downloader instead http://www.stormgrounds.com/download...e=S485mSl11d75

Then follow the instructions on the OTA downloader page to install the app to your device.
    08-24-09 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD