I have a friend that wishes to trade some apps. He has IM+Talk and would like to trade for BeeJive, Tweet Genius or BeBuzz preferably but may consider others. If interested send email to
    [email protected]

To clarify, he won the app in a contest and has the code to purchase but would like to trade it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-11 09:54 PM
    A friend?
    What makes me nervous about stuff like that is that most of these contests use the same code, so you could get a copy for yourself and them give out "your" copy.
    I might just be being paranoid tho, and not being able to see your post count doesn't help.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-05-11 11:33 PM
    I do see your point but in this case anyway it is exactly as claimed. I have always thought they should give different codes to the contest winners but realize what a problem for the people that put them on it could be. Once on another site they had more codes redeemed than they had winners. From what I was reading it appeared they could figure out who "stole" the prize and who merely "redeemed" it. I have been here awhile and even won a couple contests myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD