I want to have a program that has a widget for blogs that can show my current location, path, distance, and pace.

Any ideas where I might find one?
    12-13-08 12:30 AM
    any word if these services will work for the storm?
    GPSed does.
    InstaMapper does not.
    12-14-08 12:55 PM
    GPSed does.
    InstaMapper does not.
    Looks like InstaMapper will be releasing a Storm version VERY soon.

Per the InstaMapper Forum posted by an admin
    "A beta version for the Storm will be available soon, perhaps even this week. This version will also have auto start."

(Can't post a url quite yet...)
    12-17-08 08:50 PM
    Looks like InstaMapper will be releasing a Storm version VERY soon.

Per the InstaMapper Forum posted by an admin
    "A beta version for the Storm will be available soon, perhaps even this week. This version will also have auto start."

(Can't post a url quite yet...)
    I post on the forums in instamappers site, which forum is it? I can't find anything in the blackberrys section.
    12-18-08 01:35 AM
    nevermind, I found it

Forums / Locating....
    12-18-08 01:36 AM
    so far so good with instamapper. ive used it to track my weekly drive to hollywood without any problems. i got lost last night coming home, called my wife and she was able to tell me how far away I was from the freeway.
    12-19-08 05:50 PM
    to answer rulasiu's question. it does work for the bold.
    however i only have a 500MB per month with my carrier (rogers), so i've changed the auto updates to 1800sec, which is 30 mins.
    also confirmed with Instamapper mods each updates is less than 100kb
    01-07-09 12:26 PM
    Gpsed is probably what you need.

gpsedDOT.com/mobile
    01-14-09 06:49 AM
    I've been using Instamapper for a few weeks now on my Storm and it seems to work great. I tied it to Facebook and that was pretty cool too. Hopefully Google Maps and VZW will work out their differences so GPS will properly function on the Storm.
    01-14-09 09:23 AM
    This looks promising. Thanks.
    01-14-09 08:10 PM
    tracking phone online.. hmm.. something i'll have to mess with..
    01-14-09 11:10 PM
    I sure wish one of these services offered tracking without pre-loading software on the phone!!! My BB Storm "took a walk" last week, and hasn't been seen since!! I had to replace it today (was hoping it would "find its way home" on its own)!! If I knew where to find it (hello, GPS!), I could retrieve it!!!
    01-18-09 09:20 PM
    I use Instamapper on mine so friends/family can see where I am when I travel.
    02-04-09 07:41 PM
    now there's also google latitude.
    02-05-09 03:41 AM
    So if I understand correctly VZN will not allow this application to work (Curve 8330). Right?
    02-06-09 03:00 PM
    I have a Storm and can't get Instamapper to work. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 03:45 PM
    Hi Everyone.

I'm sorry i'm kinda new with this.
    I want to ask you guys, are these software can track other's BB (ex: my employees) or only for tracking my own BB?

Is there any way to track other's BB, because I want to track my employee's location on working hours. Do I need to installed any software or not?

Thank You Very Much
    02-28-10 10:58 PM
    the one that i like the most would be BlipPlus from blackline GPS and is free and i believe it works on all blackberrys some might need to download it from the site cuz it will not appear on blackberry app world
    10-08-10 04:02 AM
    the one that i like the most would be BlipPlus from blackline GPS and is free and i believe it works on all blackberrys some might need to download it from the site cuz it will not appear on blackberry app world

BlipPlus seems to be another social network thing.
    10-09-10 07:13 AM
    Hi Everyone.

I'm sorry i'm kinda new with this.
    I want to ask you guys, are these software can track other's BB (ex: my employees) or only for tracking my own BB?

Is there any way to track other's BB, because I want to track my employee's location on working hours. Do I need to installed any software or not?

Thank You Very Much

Instamapper will let you track different devices. Pretty much you can set up one account and have multiple devices tied to it. Each device gets it own device code (entered into the app on the BB). You can then share that device, which will give you an ID you use on PC for tracking that device location. You could even bookmark each device in your browser and pull them up rather quickly.

Make sure to turn tracks on for each device so you can see where they've been.
    10-09-10 12:26 PM
    EmployeeTrack Pro keeps track of your employees' cell phone usage so you have peace of mind. The software tracks incoming and outgoing phone calls, text messages, e-mails, multimedia (MMS) messages, and GPS location. It also keeps track of changes to the phone's calendar and phone book, as well as pictures taken with the phone. All of this information is then compiled and e-mailed to you on a regular basis (daily or every two hours). The software is password protected and cannot be turned off or removed without you knowing about it. You may also receive an instant location and usage update at any time by sending a text to the phone.

Available in BlackBerry App World.
    12-21-10 12:58 PM
    I need to track my blackberry now.
    08-26-13 07:28 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD