Anyone know how to get QL to work on the new Tour? I probably need a new activation code. I tried contacting CS at NikkiSoft and the e-mail bounced.
    09-10-09 02:08 PM
    You have to enter your new pin in your account.
    09-10-09 02:10 PM
    You have to enter your new pin in your account.
    JM, how do I do that?
    09-10-09 02:12 PM
    go to the site you purchased the software, sign in, change your pin (main page) and then you'll get new activation codes
    09-10-09 02:13 PM
    I go to Mobihand, click on my account, enter my username password. Then it shows me all purchased apps. At the top there is an option to change device pin.
    09-10-09 02:14 PM
    I downloaded from BB App World. I was in contact with NikkiSoft using the "Support" button in BB App World. Old activation code is not working... BB App World still shows my activation code as my License #. Same as in my QL backup file. Code won't work. :/ I'm sure this will get resolved but it's frustrating because it's such a great app and I depend on it.
    09-10-09 02:54 PM
    I go to Mobihand, click on my account, enter my username password. Then it shows me all purchased apps. At the top there is an option to change device pin.
    yes, enter in your new device pin. it will then give you new codes
    09-10-09 03:08 PM
    Support from QL was very helpful. Had to uninstall QL through Blackberry App World. Uninstall Blackberry App World. Full physical battery pull. Reinstall Blackberry App World. Reinstall QL. Got a new code... Finally. Works great but couldn't restore from txt file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD