I am a naive BB user and am now faced with a huge problem.

I lost my charger and was charging my BB with a cable when my PC hibernated. I turned it back on but by then my BB was dead. I pulled the battery out and put it back in but the following problem has been occurring ever since-

My BB 9700 starts up but right after starting up it crashes The first few times it showed me a Uncaught Exception Index 14 >= 14 and displayed a white screen with Black text which read "App Error 523" and a Reset button.

All I can do on that screen is click the reset button and the whole cycle starts again. The application loader just doesn't have a chance to show up since the BB doesnt show as connected on the Desktop Manager(shows the Error screen right away )

I have found solutions on forums but can someone really give me a few solutions in a simple-step-by-step format. Call me dumb, but I rarely fiddle around with stuff I do not know well.

Please please help me,

I hate to lose my beloved BB and miss my emails and BBM friends
    08-19-10 03:18 AM
    08-19-10 03:32 AM
    Odd that your BB would crash from the PC going into hibernation. I could see the battery draining because it would stop charging.
    08-19-10 07:15 AM
    Yes, I it is quite draining on the battery and it is close to zero now. I had a question, since the phone just restarts after it boots up, should I type out these command line prompts before the app error screen shows up?
    08-19-10 10:26 AM
    I have not used the command line procedure, but I would say yes.

I would try this first:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

Step 2 can be frustrating, but eventually can be done. It's worked for me.
    08-19-10 10:34 AM
    Regarding step 2 in the above link, when I was going throught the process a few days ago, app loader never said PIN unknown...the second it connected to my device, my PIN showed up...but it still worked...I clicked 'next' and everything worked according to the instructions...so if you don't see 'unknown' in the box, don't freak out....it may still work.
    08-19-10 10:42 AM
    I would first shut off hibernation as well as set your usb ports to max under power settings. Then use BBSAK to wipe and reload the device. If that fails use the nuked bb recovery procedure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 10:46 AM
    Yes what he said. Do not let your laptop hibernate if you are depending on it to charge your berry. GET A NEW CHARGER and keep you device charged while you sleep!
    08-19-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD