anything like this in the works? and if so when?
    02-01-10 12:38 PM
    The latest location-aware TTC app for the Z10 is called
    4Transit Toronto

It finds the nearest TTC routes to your current location for all transit within 400m.
    It then lists the next predicted arrivals and the approximate distance to the stops.
    It updates as you move.

It also tells you your nearest subway station within 600m for each subway route.

Also available in the series is 4Transit Thunder Bay if you are feeling adventurous (or happen to live there).
    03-28-13 03:54 PM
    And don't forget RailBandit has schedules for the TTC, as well as loads of other transit systems in the US & Canada. There is a charge for this, but it includes free updates.
    03-29-13 07:32 PM
    And don't forget RailBandit has schedules for the TTC, as well as loads of other transit systems in the US & Canada. There is a charge for this, but it includes free updates.
    Hey aalbert-nyc,

Is Rail Bandit working on the Z10? When I tried, going to railbandit.com/wap it asks me to download correctly, but the link wasn't doing much for me.

If you're the author, or know the author, best thing would be to port the Android app (it's very easy - just repackaging).
    03-30-13 05:42 PM
    BB10 is not presently listed for RailBandit, although as it is available for Android, perhaps it could be side-loaded? I will ask the developer if he plans on a BB10 version. He has supported BB in the past, so I'm hopeful he will. It's a great app!
    03-31-13 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD